Fujifilm X-E4 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body Black
The new Fujifilm X-E4 in black is the latest mirrorless camera which combines pro features into a compact body, with 26MP images, Face and Eye AF system, flip out screen and 4K /30p video capture.
- The black model X-E4 packs everything we love from the X system into a remarkably compact and lightweight camera body
- Combines professional features to make storytelling simple through stills and video content creation
- State of the art 26.1 megapixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor captures top-quality photos and 4K movies
- High-end selfie-style content easy to make with a flip out screen
- Harness the latest Face and Eye detect AF systems with blisteringly quick and accurate focus
Trade in your old camera and upgrade
|Fujifilm X-E4||Like New offer||You could pay|
Fujifilm X-E4 camera Body in Black Summary
Fujifilm has given us a much needed silver lining for 2021 with the release of the new Fujifilm X-E4 mirrorless camera. This latest addition to the compact X Series camera range is amongst the smallest and lightest camera bodies available, yet packs pro features found in the very best that their mirrorless range has to offer. The compact new design supports content creators of every skill level with exceptional image quality, beautiful 4K movies along with a 180° tilting LCD touchscreen for selfie-style content.
Features at a glance
- State of the art 26.1 megapixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor
- Advanced phase detect Face and Eye AF system
- In-camera 4K/30p video and super slow motion Full HD 240p footage
- Incredibly compact size and weight at 364g and just 121.3mm x 72.9mm x 32.7mm
- Tilting monitor which can be flipped upward and forward facing up to 180 degrees
- Up to 30fps continuous shooting in electronic shutter mode
- Desirable Fujifilm colours and easy useability allow content creators of all skill levels to produce high quality content
The 4th generation X-E4 camera body looks the part too, having been precision moulded from magnesium that is then polished, resulting in a truly inspiring classic appearance. A huge range of native and third party X-mount lenses supports storytelling in literally any style, especially when coupled with the excellent focus capabilities this camera offers. WiFi and Bluetooth make it possible for users to upload and share content quickly with minimal fuss. The body is available in a range of options including the silver X-E4, the X-E4 lens kit in black and with the X-E4 accessory kit in black.
Fujifilm X-E4 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body in More Detail
Stylish design with user-friendly ergonomics
The camera’s compact design has been influenced by classic film cameras. Both the front and rear grips are flat for a classic aesthetic, while the top plate is carefully moulded with precision from magnesium that is polished for a beautiful appearance. Fujifilm cameras both look the part and deliver on performance with this being no exception. To maintain a slim design the rear tilting LCD screen has been carefully made to ensure the body remains as thin as possible.
The flip out LCD supports selfie-style content as well as hard to reach angles when shooting stills or videos. Top panel dials are one of Fujifilm’s signature additions with the X-E4 providing a Shutter Speed dial (S.S. Dial) that can be set manually or switched to Program Mode (P) if fully automatic functionality is required.
Camera: Fujifilm X-E4. Lens: XF 23mm f2 R WR. Focal length: 23mm. Exposure: 1/125. f/2. ISO 6400
The 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and high-speed X-Processor 4 engine provide incredibly fast autofocus capabilities. The camera uses phase detection autofocus points across almost 100% of the sensor to achieve focus in as little as 0.02 seconds, whilst easily tracking moving subjects.
Fujifilm’s latest Face and Eye detection technology also tracks subjects accurately, even in low light at -7.0EV when combined with certain lenses such as the XF 50mm f/1.0 R WR.
Camera: Fujifilm X-E4.
Hybrid video features
The X-E4 over-samples 6K footage to record 4K/30P 4:2:0 8-bit video to an SD card, or 4K/30P 4:2:2 10-bit video via its HDMI port using a recorder such as the Atomos Ninja V. 10x slow-motion movies can also be captured in Full-HD 240fps.
Camera: Fujifilm X-E4.
18 film simulations are available straight out of camera including Velvia, which is characterised by highly saturated colours and crisp gradations. Other popular modes include ETERNA Bleach Bypass, which reproduces a dark-room processing technique for unique images with low saturation and high contrast. Whichever style of images users enjoy making, Fujifilm’s colour science provides a world of creative opportunities.
Camera: Fujifilm X-E4. Lens: XF 23mm f2 R WR. Focal length: 23mm. Exposure: 1/125. f/7.1 ISO 3200
What’s in the box
- X-E4 Mirrorless Camera Body in black colour
- Li-ion battery NP-W126S
- USB cable
- Headphone adapter
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Owner's manual
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Model: Fujifilm X-E4|
|AE Bracketing: 5 stops|
|Autofocus Modes: Multi-area|
|Articulated Screen: Tilting|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Battery: Battery Pack|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 380|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 20.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 26|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: 5 stops|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.50|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: Yes|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 73|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 121|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 364|
|Image ratio w:h: 01:01|
|Camera Image stabilization: No|
|ISO: Auto, 160-12800 (expands to 80-51200)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, normal|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: Fujifilm X|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): 1/40000 sec|
|Maximum ISO: 12800|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: 6240 x 4160|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): 1/4000|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 160|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 80|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): 4|
|Metering modes: Multi|
|Number of focus points: 425|
|Number of white balance presets: 7|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: X-Processor 4|
|Remote control: Yes|
|Screen dots: 1620000|
|Screen size: 3"|
|Screen type: LCD|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: APS-C|
|Sensor type: BSI-CMOS|
|Storage types: SD|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: Mirrorless|
|Uncompressed format: RAW|
|Camera USB: USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 GBit/sec)|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: 100%|
|Viewfinder magnification: 0.93|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: Electronic|
|Video formats: MPEG-4|
|Video Mode Categories: Full HD|
|Video Modes: 4096 x 2160 @ 60p / 150 Mbps, MP4, H.264, Linear PCM|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
Fujifilm’s extensive history and relentless passion for all things visual shows in the latest X-E4 camera. They have somehow managed to combined numerous advanced features and components from pro cameras such as the X-T4 and X-Pro 3 into one of the most lightweight and compact bodies available. This makes the X-E4 ideal for content creators of any skill level to create and share their own unique story with cutting edge photos and movies.
Whatever the subject, this mirrorless camera keeps up thanks to the latest Face and Eye phase-detect AF systems, for which Fujifilm is renowned. High speed shooting tops out at 30fps whilst video can be recorded in-camera at 4K/30P 4:2:0 8-bit or via an external recorder at 4K/30P 4:2:2 10-bit. The X-E4 also captures high-speed Full-HD video at 240fps and provides a forward facing 180 degree LCD for selfie images and videos.
Fujifilm is also known for their gorgeous Film Simulation modes, which enable users to capture a wide range of image styles straight out of camera. Top this off with WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity and lucky owners can capture, create and share their content in the blink of an eye. The X System ecosystem is incredibly well established too, ensuring photographers can join Fujifilm and find every conceivable lens and accessory to help them create unbeatable content.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.