Fujifilm EF-X500 Hot-Shoe Mount Flash
Support for high-speed flash sync mode, enabling firing at any shutter speed
- Design to match the suave weather resistant range of Fuji X camera s
- Increased opportunity for bokeh even when shooting fast shutter speeds
- Save settings for different environments - makes everything quicker and easier!
Fujifilm EF-X500 Hot-Shoe Mount Flash Summary
- Support for high-speed flash sync mode, enabling firing at any shutter speed.
- Works in a multi-flash setup.
- Max. guide number of 50
- Dust & weather resistant
- Designed to complement Fuji X Series mirrorless cameras
- Compatible with the Fuji X-T4 and Fuji X-Pro3
Fuji EF-X500 hot-shoe mount flash features in detail
High speed flash sync
With camera s equipped with a focal plane shutter, when the shutter speed is high, the first and second shutter curtains move across at the same time, making the exposure through a narrow vertical slit between them.
Because of this, light from a conventional flash can only reach a small section of the sensor.
This is why a slower shutter speed must be used in flash photography, with the range of available shutter speeds severely limited.
EF-X500 supports the FP mode (high-speed flash sync), in which the flash outputs continuous light while the first and second curtains travel across the sensor, thereby enabling flash photography at any shutter speed.
When shooting with a near-maximum aperture to create beautiful bokeh, the shutter speed tends to go higher. This flash mode frees photographers from having to be conscious about shutter speed limitations, and instead allows them to focus on shooting.
Wireless multi-flash TTL
EF-X500 can be used in multi-flash setup to freely control light on a subject and background for a creative result. TTL lighting control is available with single flash and also in the multi-flash setup, so that you can start shooting without having to make cumbersome adjustments to light output.
Multiple flashes can be controlled in up to three groups, each of which can be set up to have different light output, allowing you to fine-tune the space of light. As the light output can also be adjusted from the camera , you don't need to set it down for lighting control.
Dust and weather-resistant
This is the first Fujifilm flash that is dust-resistant and weather-resistant. Use it with the weather-sealed X Series of camera s to broaden your photographic fields
The front side of EF-X500's main body is applied with leather texture to compliment the design of the X Series of camera s.
It is designed with low center of gravity to maintain ease of operation when mounted on the X Series of camera s, known for their light weight and compact bodies.
Other EF-X500 Features
- Maximum guide number of approx. 50 (ISO100m) / 164 (ISO100·ft)*1
- Zooming the illumination angle for the focal lengths of 24mm - 105mm*2, and covering the illumination angle of around 20mm*2 when the wide panel is used
- Flash head that can be tilted up by 90 degrees, down by 10 degrees, to the left by 135 degrees and to the right by 180 degrees for bouncing light
- Equipped with LED video light that can also be used as AF assist light and catch light
- Registers up to ten combinations of various settings -register settings to suit a specific shooting condition in advance, so that they can be activated quickly when required.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Fit Flashguns|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.