Canon Mount Adaptor EF-EOS R 0.71x for c70 camcorder
The Canon Mount Adaptor EF-EOS R 0.71x allows full-frame EF lenses to be mounted on the new EOS C70 RF Mount Pro Video Camera with 1 stop brighter optics and superior communication between lens and body.
Canon Mount Adaptor EF-EOS R 0.71x Summary
The Canon Mount Adaptor EF-EOS R 0.71x is an EF mount to RF mount adapter designed to enable users to employ the broad range of Canon EF lenses on the EOS C70 camera. When mounted all full-frame lenses maintain the same angle of view and light transmission increases by 1 stop. This is ideal for film and documentary makers, complementing the EOS C70 perfectly for users who have existing EF lenses.
The EF-EOS R 0.71x provides superior communication between lens and body with full communication. Dual Pixel CMOS AF is supported with certain lenses*, as well as peripheral illumination and chromatic aberration correction. The adapter also transmits information from the lens which is displayed on screen (F value, focal length and lens metadata are supported).
The adaptor has been designed for reliability and durability with included locking plates to secure the adaptor to the body with four screws. This provides confidence when shooting with large or heavy optics.
*At the time of launch the EF 24-70 f/2.8, EF 24-105 f/4, and EF16-35 f/2.8 lenses allow for full electronic communication between lens and body, with optimum performance. Further models will be added over time.
- Magnification 0.71x
- Compact design 77.2 x 76.6 x 20.7mm Approx.
- Lightweight 200g
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Cine Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.