Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Zoom Lens
The mark II version Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM is a true workhorse covering an excellent zoom range, which will be your perfect everyday lens that gives incredible image quality across the range.
- The smooth bokeh offered by the 10 diaphragm blades
- Versatile focal length
- Image stabiliser
- MF overide when in AF mode
Canon 24-105mm f/4L II USM Lens
The follow up to Canon's hugely successful EF 24-105mm f/4 USM lens, this update comes with less lens element groups, as well as more diaphragm blades giving beautifully smooth bokeh. It also features a 4-stop image stabiliser, allowing it to perform in lower light situations. The Canon 24-105mm f/4L mark II is a worthy addition to the flagship range of Canon L Series lenses.
- Second generation in the flagship Canon L series lenses
- 10 diaphragm blades for smoother bokeh
- 4 stop image stabiliser for even better low light performance
- ring USM for manual focusing in autofocus mode
- 77mm filter diameter
- 17 lens elements in 12 groups
- Maximum magnification of 0.24 at 105mm
- Provides distance information through E-TTL
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Zoom Lens Specifications
Wide to telephoto zoom lens
Focal length range
f/4 - f/22
Angle of view
Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal)
74° - 19°20',
53° - 13°,
84° - 23°20'
Lens construction (elements/groups)
83.5 x 118mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 84|
|Length (mm): 118|
|Weight (g): 795|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 24 - 105 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 105|
|Maximum magnification: 0.24|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 24|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.45|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 10|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: Fluorine and Air Sphere Coatings|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Improving on the heritage of Canon's L Series lenses, the Canon 24-105 mark II boasts a 10 blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh, and combined with the 4 stop image stabiliser means shooting even in low light is a breeze. The extended zoom range over the 24-70mm lens gives greater flexibility for everyday shooting. This lens suits both photography and videography with its superb image quality and sharpness across the zoom range.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.