Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Zoom Lens
The mark II updated Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM is the definitive versatile zoom lens found in so many kit bags, providing exceptional image quality, constant aperture and L series flagship optics.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1240432K
Earn 1870 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens
The definitive standard zoom lens. With exceptional image quality and fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout its zoom range, it's the ideal partner for full-frame EOS camera s.
- Part of Canon's flagship L Series lens range, made using the finest optics
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Fast, quiet autofocus with ring USM for full-time manual focusing
- Circular 9-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Super spectra coating reduces flare and ghosting
- 82mm filter diameter
- Dust and moisture resistant construction
- Supplied with lens hood and lens pouch
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Zoom Lens Specifications
wide angle to short telephoto zoom
Focal length range
f/2.8 - f/22
Angle of view
Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal)
74° - 29°. 53° - 19°30', 84° - 34°
Lens construction (elements/groups)
88.5 x 113mm
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 89|
|Length (mm): 113|
|Weight (g): 805|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 24 - 70 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 70|
|Maximum magnification: 0.21|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 24|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.38|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: Yes|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A superlative wide angle zoom lens. Proven L series optical quality and construction is matched with a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range, whilst dust and weather sealing mean you can take it anywhere. A must-have lens for the wedding photographer.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture allows hand-held shooting in low light
- Superb image quality with edge to edge sharpness and clarity
- Ultrasonic motor for fast, accurate focusing with full-time manual focusing
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.