- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Billingham Hadley Pro 2020 Black FibreNyte/Black
The Hadley Pro 2020 Camera Bag In Black FibreNyte/Black is a high quality, durable shoulder bag, offering waterproof protection for equipment including most DSLR or mirrorless cameras with lenses and accessories.
Earn 259 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Billingham Hadley Pro 2020 Camera Bag In Black FibreNyte/Black Summary
If you want to bring plenty of equipment comfortably and in style the Billingham Hadley Pro 2020 Camera Bag In Black FibreNyte/Black has been redesigned just for you. It features a high-strength handle with leather underside for extra comfort and grip. This is reinforced with fibreglass to minimise stress, particularly when carrying heavy equipment. This particular model in FibreNyte is one of the most popular models in the entire Billingham shoulder bag range, fitting almost any camera including a DSLR or mirrorless together with two or three lenses. The FibreNyte material is a 3-layer waterproof fabric designed to not only look super stylish but offer durable and hard wearing protection for your valuable camera gear.
- Upgraded version of the Hadley Pro which is Billingham’s best-selling bag
- Improved top handle with leather underside for extra comfort
- Added convenience while travelling with a luggage trolley retainer strap
- Adjustable and removable shoulder sling
- Weather-proof zipper on the back document pocket
- Removable padded insert to turn the bag from a camera bag to a casual bag in seconds.
- QRS front straps – quick and secure one-handed opening and closing (no need to use the buckles).
- Constructed from 3-layer waterproof FibreNyte material with a butyl rubber core that is impermeable to water
- Real full grain leather and brass fixings
- Adjustable front pockets
- Fits most DSLRs (without a battery grip) or almost any mirrorless camera together with 2-3 small to medium sized lenses and accessories (will fit most 70-200mm lenses)
- Special 'HP 2020' label sewn into seam by 'Billingham' label to distinguish it more easily from the Hadley Pro in Black FibreNyte (same size) and Hadley Small Pro Black FibreNyte (a little smaller) and Hadley One Black FibreNyte (a little bigger).
- Strong leather side patches for mounting of optional AVEA 7 & AVEA 8 end pockets.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- Designed and made in England
Billingham Hadley Pro 2020 Camera Bag In Black FibreNyte/Black More Detail
The main top flap of the Hadley Pro 2020 is sculpted around the opening to prevent rain, snow or unwanted fingers getting into the bag, making it the perfect accessory for street photography. Further protection is afforded by purpose-built FibreNyte fabric, which includes a core of butyl rubber that is impermeable to water. FibreNyte offers all the benefits and weather-resistance of Canvas, with the extra advantage of colour fastness and even greater durability. Extremely tough, yet light in weight, FibreNyte never requires reproofing, maintaining waterproof properties throughout the life of the bag.
For ease of access, the Hadley Pro 2020 features Quick Release System, allowing the bag to be opened and closed quickly and securely when required. In addition to this system, it has fitted high quality, solid brass buckles, enabling the user to adjust and expand the two front pockets to suit their individual needs.
Completely adaptable to each photographer's needs, the Hadley Pro 2020 comes with a removable padded insert with a lid made from fabric-covered foam that protects the contents with from all sides.Padded insert is flexible so ‘D' measurement can expand to 100mm at the bottom of the bag and (up to) 160mm at the top By removing this insert, the Hadley Pro 2020 can be transformed into a casual messenger bag or stylish travel holdall.
Inside the padded insert, Billingham has supplied four removable, repositionable foam dividers to keep equipment and accessories fully organised – these comprise two vertical dividers and two small hinged dividers, perfect for stacking lenses.
Expandable when required, the capacity of the Hadley Pro 2020 can be increased and customised with the addition of optional Billingham AVEA 7 pocket or slightly larger AVEA 8 Black FibreNyte/Black Pocket, which fasten securely to the leather side panels to protect crucial accessories.
Billingham Hadley Pro 2020 Black FibreNyte/Black Specifications
- W410mm x D160mm x H240mm (excluding top handle)
- W410mm x D160mm x H280mm (including top handle)
Internal dimensions (Main Compartment)
- W340mm x D80mm x H210mm
Main Compartment Capacity
- 6.00 litres
- 1.23kg (2.71lbs)
The complete Hadley Pro 2020 line-up includes the following models;
Billingham Hadley Pro 2020 Black FibreNyte/Black
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.