Billingham Hadley Pro 2020 Black Canvas/Tan
Billingham Hadley Pro 2020 Black Canvas/Tan Summary
Safeguarding valuable equipment from the elements, the main top flap of the Hadley Pro 2020 is sculpted around the opening to prevent rain, snow or unwanted fingers getting into the bag, making it the perfect accessory for street photography.
Further protection is afforded by purpose-built Canvas or FibreNyte fabric, which includes a core of butyl rubber that is impermeable to water. FibreNyte offers all the benefits and weather-resistance of Canvas, with the extraa advantage of colour fastness and even greater durability. extremely tough, yet light in weight, neither material ever requires reproofing, both maintaining their waterproof properties throughout the life of the bag.
For ease of access, the Hadley Pro 2020 features Quick Release System, allowing the bag to be opened and closed quickly and securely when required. In addition to this system, it has fitted high quality, solid brass buckles, enabling the user to adjust and expand the two front pockets to suit their individual needs.
Completely adaptable to each photographer's needs, the Hadley Pro 2020 comes with a removable padded insert with a lid made from fabric-covered foam that protects the contents with from all sides.Padded insert is flexible so ‘D' measurement can expand to 100mm at the bottom of the bag and (up to) 160mm at the top By removing this insert, the Hadley Pro 2020 can be transformed into a casual messenger bag or stylish travel holdall.
Inside the padded insert, Billingham has supplied four removable, repositionable foam dividers to keep equipment and accessories fully organised – these comprise two vertical dividers and two small hinged dividers, perfect for stacking lenses.
Expandable when required, the capacity of the Hadley Pro 2020 can be increased and customised with the addition of optional Billingham AVEA 7 or 8 pockets, which fasten securely to the leather side panels to protect crucial accessories.
Billingham Hadley Pro 2020 Black Canvas/Tan Specifications
|external Dimensions||W40 x D40 x H80mm (Height excludng handle: 40mm)|
|nternal Dimensions||W40 x D80 x H0mm|
|Weight||.kg (including removable shoulder slng)|
|Front dump pockets||0-70mm x 40-60mm x 00mm, -.5 ltres capacity|
|Rear zpped pocket||0mm x 80mm|
|Shoulder Slng||Detachable & adjustable|
|Slng Length||Can be adjusted between 94cm and 64cm approx.|
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.