- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Billingham Hadley Pro Shoulder Bag - Black FibreNyte/Black
The Billingham Hadley Pro Original Black FibreNyte/Black has classic Hadley design and style, while using innovative material. FibreNyte is lighter than canvas, offering extra comfort; a fibreglass stiffener distributes weight and enhances durability.
Earn 239 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Durable, with reinforced hand-strap and fibreglass stiffener
- Create your own space with Velcro dividers
- FibreNyte moulds snugly to your body shape
- Classic Billingham design which doubles up as versatile business carry-case
From the clean and elegant lines, to the hand finished leather and brass detail - it is easy to see why the Hadley Pro is our most popular photographic bag.
Sitting in the middle of the Hadley range in terms of size it is certainly at the pinnacle in terms of features. For example the Hadley Pro features a carry handle on top (as well as a shoulder strap) which is reinforced with fibreglass to minimise stress on the bag as you lift it. Just a small example of the thought and engineering put into the bag.
Like all other Hadleys (except the Hadley Digital) the Pro comes with a removable padded insert (including a lid) made with fabric covered foam that protects your gear from all sides. Remove this insert and you can turn the Hadley Pro into a stylish messenger bag. The main flap is sculpted around the opening to prevent rain, snow or unwanted fingers getting into the bag – perfect for street photography. Of course the rain protection doesn't stop there – like all Billingham bags it is made from a three layer fabric with a core of butyl rubber that is impermeable to water.
The bag easily fits most DSLRs (without a battery grip) or almost any mirrorless camera – and a couple of small to medium sized lenses with accessories. The capacity of the bag can be increased with our optional AVEA pockets that attach to the leather side panels.
For ease of access the Pro features the Quick Release System (QRS) to which we have added solid brass buckles. Why both? Simple, the QRS allows you to open and close the bag quickly and securely. The buckles allow you to tailor the ‘fit' of the front pockets to suit your needs.
Inside the padded insert we have supplied 4 removable foam dividers to keep your gear organised - two vertical dividers and two small flappy dividers, perfect for stacking lenses. Additionally, on the back of the bag is a discrete zipped compartment - perfect for storing airline tickets or maps.
- Our best selling bag
- Removable padded insert to turn the bag from a camera bag to a casual bag.
- Constructed from a choice of 3-layer waterproof canvas or 3-layer waterproof FibreNyte material.
- Real full grain leather and brass fixings
- Adjustable front pockets and a rear zippered pocket
- Strong leather side patches for mounting of optional AVEA side pockets.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England.
External Dimensions: W390mm (15") x D160mm (6") x H240mm (9") (excluding top handle)
Internal Dimensions: W340mm (13") x D80mm (3") x H210mm (8¼") Main compartment
Capacity: 6.00 litres (0.21 feet³)
Weight: 1.1 kgs (2.4 lbs)
Pockets: 3 in total
Front 'dump' pockets (x2):
Dimensions: W130 to 170mm (5" to 6¾") x D40 to 60mm (1½" to 2") x H200mm (7")
Capacity: 1 to 1.25 litres (0.03 feet³ to 0.04 feet³)
Rear zipped pocket: W320mm (12") x D Nominal x H220mm (8")
Shoulder Sling Measurements
Length: can be adjusted between 850mm (33½") to 1480mm (58¼") approx.
Width: 38mm (1½").
You can fit the SP40 or SP15 shoulder pads to this bag (not included).
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Billingham continue to show why they are considered amongst the best in the business, with thoughtful design details that allow you to personalise your bag according to the kit you are carrying.
The FibreNyte material is as tough and hard-wearing as you would expect from a Billingham, but is 10% lighter than traditional canvas and also more colourfast, allowing the dyes to bond to the synthetic material so they keep their colour schemes for longer. It is suppler as well, meaning over time it will mould into the user’s shape, offering extra comfort without damaging your clothes.
With the shoulder strap attaching to an innovative (and removable) fibreglass stiffener, the bag has been thoughtfully designed with long term durability in mind.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.