- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Benro Mammoth Tripod with WH15 Head Kit
The Benro Mammoth Tripod with WH15 Head Kit is ideal for wildlife spotting with a scope and photography with long lenses, and features tilt and pan drag adjustment plus an impressive 15kg payload.
Earn 930 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Benro Mammoth Tripod with WH15 Head Kit Summary
The Mammoth Carbon Fibre Tripod with WH15 Wildlife Head from Benro combines the rugged and robust TMTH44C carbon fibre tripod leg set with the versatile WH15 Long Lens Wildlife Head to create a set made with wildlife photographers and birdwatching enthusiasts in mind.
Benro WH15 Long Lens Wildlife Head
Benro designed this WH15 Long Lens Wildlife Head for those who regularly shoot with long telephoto or zoom lenses, like sports and wildlife photographers. It has a load capacity of 33.1 pounds, making it well suited for even full frame DSLRs with long prime telephoto lenses. The head features dual panning functions so you can pan from the base with the adjustable pan friction, or if required the quick release platform can also be independently rotated. The head features friction control for both pan and tilt functions along with eight selectable settings to counterbalance the tilt. These selectable settings allow the head to remain in position without having to lock it.
The sliding Arca-type quick release plate helps balance equipment on the head, has a classic locking-knob design, and features an index scale for precise, repeatable results. It also has safety screw cutouts to prevent a loosened plate from accidentally releasing too soon.
The WH15 has a three-section pan handle that you can extend to suit your application, and you can mount it to either side of the head for right- or left-handed use. The handle can also be removed and used as a selfie stick.
- Heavy-duty 2-way head for long lens wildlife and sports photographers
- Stepped 8-setting counterbalance and friction tilt control for smooth and accurate positioning
- Extendable pan handle can be mounted on either the left- or right-hand side
- Dual pan function allows you to pan from the base or the quick release platform
- Arca-type compatible quick release set with QR plate
Benro Mammoth Carbon Fibre Tripod
The Mammoth Tripod from Benro is a lightweight yet robust carbon fibre tripod that is easy to setup and made for heavy loads. It has a maximum height of 63 inches and an impressive load capacity of 33 pounds, yet weights just 5 pounds. The carbon fiber legs offer independent leg spread, three locking angles, and durable aluminum twist-lock joins. The 75mm bowl head allows you to level your camera in seconds, even on uneven terrain. The leg apex has a quick release lever so you can easily swap the interchangeable 75mm bowl, and it also has three built-in 3/8"-16 mounting holes for adding accessories.
- Three 3/8"-16 accessory mounting sockets on leg spider
- Interchangeable 75mm bowl
- Independent leg spread
- Three locking leg angles
- Ballast hook
What's In the Box
- Benro WH15 Long Lens Wildlife Head
- Arca-Type Quick Release Plate
- Benro Mammoth Carbon Fiber Tripod
- 75mm Bowl
- Spiked Foot Set
- Carrying Case
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.