Benro Mammoth Carbon Fibre Tripod
The Benro Mammoth Carbon Fibre Tripod is a sturdy 4-section photo and video tripod which supports heavy loads and comes with a quick levelling 75 mm bowl, ergonomic rubber twist locks and accessory attachment points.
Benro Mammoth Carbon Fibre Tripod Summary
The Mammoth Carbon Fibre Tripod from Benro is a lightweight yet robust carbon tripod from Benro that is easy to setup and made for heavy loads. It has a maximum height of 63 inches and an impressive load capacity of 33 pounds, yet weights just 5 pounds. The carbon fibre legs offer independent leg spread, three locking angles, and durable aluminium twist-lock joins. The 75mm bowl head allows you to level your camera in seconds, even on uneven terrain. The leg apex has a quick release lever so you can easily swap the interchangeable 75mm bowl, and it also has three built-in 3/8"-16 mounting holes for adding accessories. Pair with the Benro WH15 Long Lens Wildlife Head or buy as a Mammoth Tripod and WH15 Head kit for one of the most stable platforms to view and photograph birds and wildlife.
Benro Mammoth tripod key features
- Load Capacity: 55 lb
- Maximum Height: 63"
- Minimum Height: 6"
- Folded Length: 22.4"
- Leg Sections: 4
- Weight: 5 lb
- Carbon Fiber Legs with Twist-Lock Joints
- Interchangeable 75mm Bowl
- Interchangeable Spiked Foot Set
- Includes Carrying CaseThree 3/8"-16 accessory mounting sockets on leg spider
- Interchangeable 75mm bowl
- Independent leg spread
- Three locking leg angles
- Ballast hook
What's in the box
- Benro Mammoth Carbon Fibre Tripod
- 75mm Bowl
- Spiked Foot Set
- Carrying Case
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.