Benro WH15 Long Lens Tripod Head
The Benro WH15 Long Lens Head is an innovative two-way fluid head with 8-stop counterbalance featuring tilt and pan drag adjustments, which is ideal for wildlife and it supports an impressive 15kg payload.
Benro WH15 Long Lens Tripod Head Summary
Benro designed the WH15 Long Lens Wildlife Head for those who regularly shoot with long telephoto or zoom lenses, like sports and wildlife photographers. It has a load capacity of 33.1 pounds, making it well suited for even full-frame DSLRs with long prime telephoto lenses.
This robust Benro tripod head features dual panning functions so you can pan from the base with the adjustable pan friction, or if required the quick release platform can also be independently rotated. The head features friction control for both pan and tilt functions along with eight selectable settings to counterbalance the tilt. These selectable settings allow the head to remain in position without having to lock it. You can purchase this particular model in the Mammoth Tripod With WH15 Head Kit, which is a reliable combination that is well-suited to wildlife and sports applications.
Benro WH15 key features
- Load Capacity: 33.1 lb
- Dimensions: 5.3 x 5.1 x 3.1"
- Weighs 3 Pounds
- Arca-Type Compatible
The sliding Arca-type quick release plate helps balance equipment on the head, has a classic locking-knob design, and features an index scale for precise, repeatable results. It also has safety screw cutouts to prevent a loosened plate from accidentally releasing too soon.
The WH15 has a three-section pan handle that you can extend to suit your application, and you can mount it to either side of the head for right- or left-handed use. The handle can also be removed and used as a selfie stick.
- Heavy-duty 2-way head for long lens wildlife and sports photographers
- Stepped 8-setting counterbalance and friction tilt control for smooth and accurate positioning
- Extendable pan handle can be mounted on either the left- or right-hand side
- Dual pan function allows you to pan from the base or the quick release platform
- Arca-type compatible quick release set with QR plate
What's In the Box
- Benro WH15 Long Lens Wildlife Head
- Arca-Type Quick Release Plate
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.