- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
BenQ SW271C Pro 27in IPS LCD 4K Monitor
The BenQ SW271C Pro 27in IPS LCD 4K Monitor provides 99% Adobe RGB and 100% sRGB colour accuracy for professional results when editing photos and videos and comes with AQCOLOR and HDR built-in.
Earn 1299 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
BenQ SW271C Pro 27in IPS LCD 4K Monitor Summary
Get the colour accuracy and precision you need for professional results with the BenQ SW271C. Discover extraordinary clarity of fine details and textures on a 16-bit panel with 99% Adobe RGB and 100% sRGB colour space coverage in this 27” 4K monitor. Designed for photo and video editing, the SW271C is built with AQCOLOR Technology for accurate colour reproduction and HDR with 24/25/30P video format support to help you capture the perfect moment in motion.
- 4K (3840 x 2160) with IPS Technology and an impressive 99% Adobe RGB colour space, 100% sRGB/Rec. 709 and 90% of DCI-P3/Display P3, the SW271C displays incredibly realistic colour for all types of photography and film.
- Impeccable colour reproduction from a 16-bit 3D Look-Up Table (LUT) that improves RGB blending accuracy.
- A sharp, true-to-life, representation with an average Delta E ≤ 2 in Adobe RGB and sRGB colour space renders the truest view of the original image.
- Preview the HDR effect during post with HDR10 and HLG formats and video format that supports 24P/25P/30P film content to be displayed at native cadence without pulldown to prevent playback distortion of the source video.
- Benefit from an unbelievably authentic representation with the BenQ Uniformity Technology that fine-tunes the colour and brightness at hundreds of sub-regions for screen-wide colour accuracy.
- Produce consistent and accurate colour with built-in hardware calibration that allows you to adjust the monitor’s internal image processing chip without changing the graphics card output data (with a compatible calibration device).
- Save time in the screen-to-print process with the Paper Colour Sync Technology that simulates printed results on screen, allowing you to edit confidently and efficiently. The latest USB-C™ port provides high-speed video/audio/data transmission and 60W power delivery with one single cable.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Computer Monitors|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.