BenQ SW271C Pro 27in IPS LCD 4K Monitor
The BenQ SW271C Pro 27in IPS LCD 4K Monitor provides 99% Adobe RGB and 100% sRGB colour accuracy for professional results when editing photos and videos and comes with AQCOLOR and HDR built-in.
BenQ SW271C Pro 27in IPS LCD 4K Monitor Summary
Get the colour accuracy and precision you need for professional results with the BenQ SW271C. Discover extraordinary clarity of fine details and textures on a 16-bit panel with 99% Adobe RGB and 100% sRGB colour space coverage in this 27” 4K monitor. Designed for photo and video editing, the SW271C is built with AQCOLOR Technology for accurate colour reproduction and HDR with 24/25/30P video format support to help you capture the perfect moment in motion.
- 4K (3840 x 2160) with IPS Technology and an impressive 99% Adobe RGB colour space, 100% sRGB/Rec. 709 and 90% of DCI-P3/Display P3, the SW271C displays incredibly realistic colour for all types of photography and film.
- Impeccable colour reproduction from a 16-bit 3D Look-Up Table (LUT) that improves RGB blending accuracy.
- A sharp, true-to-life, representation with an average Delta E ≤ 2 in Adobe RGB and sRGB colour space renders the truest view of the original image.
- Preview the HDR effect during post with HDR10 and HLG formats and video format that supports 24P/25P/30P film content to be displayed at native cadence without pulldown to prevent playback distortion of the source video.
- Benefit from an unbelievably authentic representation with the BenQ Uniformity Technology that fine-tunes the colour and brightness at hundreds of sub-regions for screen-wide colour accuracy.
- Produce consistent and accurate colour with built-in hardware calibration that allows you to adjust the monitor’s internal image processing chip without changing the graphics card output data (with a compatible calibration device).
- Save time in the screen-to-print process with the Paper Colour Sync Technology that simulates printed results on screen, allowing you to edit confidently and efficiently. The latest USB-C™ port provides high-speed video/audio/data transmission and 60W power delivery with one single cable.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Computer Monitors|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.