BenQ SW272U 27 Inch IPS HDR10 4K Adobe RGB USB-C Photography Monitor
The BenQ SW272U 27 Inch IPS HDR10 4K Adobe RGB USB-C Photography Monitor from the PhotoVue series offers highly accurate colour, soft-proofing and other features for professional photo and video editing.
- 4K monitor with features made for photographers including an exclusive screen-to-print solution with Paper Color Sync
- Excellent option for soft-proofing thanks to a reflection-free fine-coated panel and highly accurate Delta E ≤ 2
- Colour accuracy ensured by third party certifications including Calman Verified, Pantone Validated and Pantone SkinTone Validated
- Palette Master Ultimate software for hardware calibration offers easy-to-use colour management across multiple monitors
- Wide colour space coverage for screen, video output and photography professionals working in sRGB, DCI-P3 and Adobe RGB
BenQ SW272U 27 Inch IPS HDR10 4K Adobe RGB USB-C Photography Monitor in more detail
The BenQ SW272U 27 Inch IPS HDR10 4K Adobe RGB USB-C Photography Monitor includes features which provide industry-leading screen-to-print results, with consistent colours from capture to final output. The PhotoVue series of computer monitors offer photographers and video editors highly accurate colour alongside industry-leading features to achieve consistent and accurate colour.
The BenQ SW272U panel is certified with TUV Rheinland Reflection-Free Certifications, which enables it to deliver simulated paper-texture on screen under different types of ambient lighting. What’s more, BenQ AQCOLOR technology delivers incredibly accurate Delta E ≤ 2, with out-of-the-box and easy-to-reach colour accuracy through an adjustable 3D LUT (Lookup Table).
BenQ’s award winning Palette Master Ultimate software enables you to achieve hardware colour calibration more quickly than ever, while wide colour coverage showcases your talent for photography, video editing and design.
Features such as GamutDuo Preview and P3 Colour Preview help streamline your workflow with accurate representations of colour for both stills and video applications. Videographers can connect SDI devices to the monitor for stable and non-compressed signal transmission and real quality video image, and the BenQ SW272U supports 4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:2:0 colour sampling.
Hotkey Puck G3 provides intuitive control and adjustment of monitor settings, while the ergonomic display features OSD, I/O port, and a card reader for efficient content creation.
Key BenQ SW272U 27" Inch 4K PhotoVue Monitor Features
- Exclusive screen-to-print solution with Paper Color Sync for soft-proofing
- Reflection-free fine-coated panel
- Accurate colour reproduction with BenQ AQCOLOR technology
- Highly accurate Delta E ≤ 2
- User-adjustable 16-bit 3D lookup table
- Uniform consistent colour accuracy and brightness consistency
- Calman Verified, Pantone Validated and Pantone SkinTone Validated certifications
- Award winning Palette Master Ultimate software for hardware calibration
- Accurate colours in sRGB, DCI-P3 and Adobe RGB
- Preview images with GamutDuo
- Supports P3 colour space for video editing
- SDI to HDMI device compatibility
- Include a memory card reader and I/O port
- Includes one year of free Pantone Connect Premium
BenQ SW272U 27 Inch IPS HDR10 4K Adobe RGB USB-C Photography Monitor in More Detail
Exclusive Screen-to-Print Solution
The BenQ SW272U Fine-Coated Panel ensures reflection-free performance, creating a simulated-texture screen effect. When combined with the Paper Colour Sync software, this combination yields exceptional screen-to-print results for highly accurate photographic reproduction. It's the ultimate platform for precise photo editing and dependable soft proofing.
Enjoy reflection-free retouching
Certified with TUV Rheinland Reflection-Free Certifications, SW272U achieves perfect results by utilising a Fine-Coated anti-reflection panel. This effectively eliminates glare and reflections for a simulated paper-texture visual experience on screen regardless of ambient lighting.
AQCOLOR is a proprietary technology, which is optimised through a series of tests, in order to ensure BenQ monitors perform with colour stability and validity, with broad coverage of popular colour spaces encompassing colour temperature, gamma and brightness. This stretches across the entire screen into the corners for uniform and consistent results. Third party accreditation of Calman Verified, Pantone Validated, and Pantone SkinTone Validated certifications, along with a colour accuracy guarantee, provide complete peace of mind.
With Delta E ≤ 2 and BenQ ICCsync, the SW272U offers out-of-the-box colour accuracy, and the 16-bit 3D lookup table (LUT) improves colour blending for more precise reproduction.
Third Generation Uniformity Technology
Enjoy consistent colour accuracy and brightness consistency throughout each panel thanks to BenQ’s 3rd gen. uniformity.
Calman Verified, Pantone Validated, and 3rd-Party Video Calibration Software Supported
Creative professionals require colour excellence and PhotoVue monitors are accredited with Calman Verified, Pantone Validated and Pantone SkinTone Validated certifications. Additionally, the SW272U supports market-leading video calibration software, Calman and ColourSpace. You can also adjust your display's 3D LUT (Lookup Table) for accuracy and consistency at all levels.
BenQ Palette Master Ultimate software
This exclusive software helps achieve hardware calibration and convenient colour management in three easy steps. With both default and user customisable colour profiles, Palette Master Ultimate can bind them to the colour modes of screen OSD, ready for application. You can even duplicate and copy profiles to other monitors for multi-screen calibration and consistency across teams.
Wide Colour Space Coverage
The BenQ SW272U 27 Inch IPS HDR10 4K Adobe RGB USB-C Photography Monitor offers wide colour coverage, whichever output you’re working towards. Whether designing web content in sRGB, editing 4K videos in DCI-P3, or retouching Adobe RGB photos, finished work looks the way you intended.
Paper Color Sync
Paper Color Sync provides simulated images that are perfectly aligned with the colour settings, printer, and photo paper being used. This allows for effortless and accurate photo previews before printing.
Adobe RGB, sRGB and more GamutDuo Previews
For comparison in photo editing you can preview the same image in two colour gamuts side-by-side. This provides the ability to colour match for screen and print output with consistent results.
P3 Colour Preview for Digital Outputs
Achieve precise and accurate colour representation in your video projects using the P3 colour space. SW272U also helps professionals to get the best video results with HDR support and multiple video formats.
Select SDI to HDMI Device Compatibility
BenQ has tested select SDI to HDMI devices as compatible with SW272U. This enables videographers to connect compatible SDI devices to the monitor for stable and non-compressed signal transmission and real quality video image.
*Black Magic Teranex Mini SDI to HDMI 12G, Black Magic Micro Converter SDI to HDMI, Black Magic DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G, AJA Hi5 12G, AJA KONA5
Thanks to SDI to HDMI Device Compatibility, the monitor is also HDR10 compatible, which is ideal for previewing the HDR effect in video content during editing.
Chroma Sampling Support or Video Format
Combined with previously mentioned video format compatibilities, SW272U supports 4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:2:0 sampling in determining monitor fidelity. Chroma Sampling is an essential feature alongside other essential factors, such as bit colour depth, peak brightness, and contrast ratios.
Pantone Connect Premium
BenQ is the first brand to work with Pantone on a mobile app. As an existing owner or a new purchaser of BenQ professional monitors, you get one year of free Pantone Connect Premium for digitally mobile colour consistency and accuracy.
Cordless Hotkey Puck G3
BenQ’s Hotkey Puck G3 offers cable-free control and monitor adjustment of up to three monitors. The Hotkey Puck G3 includes an information key that provides instant access to current colour data, including brightness, white point, gamma, and gamut values. This is especially useful for users working with various colour settings.
Convenient design features
The SW272U includes easy to access OSD, I/O port and a card reader for efficient workflows and a Leatherette Base provides a surface for your hardware colour calibration unit or other accessories.
What’s in the box
- BenQ SW272U 27 Inch IPS HDR10 4K Adobe RGB USB-C Photography Monitor
- Power Cable x1 (1.8m)
- mDP to DP Cable x1
- HDMI (v2.0) Cable x1
- USB 3.0 Cable x1
- USB C Cable x1
- Warranty Card x1
- Calibration Report x1
- Shading Hood (landscape and portrait) x1
- Wireless Hotkey Puck G3 x1
- Quick Start Guide x1
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.