TTArtisan 50mm f/1.4 Lens for Nikon Z Black
The TTArtisan 50mm f/1.4 Lens for Nikon Z Black is a great full-frame option for photographers who want a fast standard prime, which captures beautiful results, a shallow depth of field and handles low light with ease.
- Classic 50mm prime for all sorts of photography from portraits and landscapes to street and low light
- Manual focus only with sharp, high resolution results thanks to a smooth focus ring and excellent optics
- Aspherical lens element helps to render results which keep up with the most demanding mirrorless sensors
- Smooth manual focus ring and satisfying damping and clicking sound on the aperture ring which includes aperture stop markings
- 12-bladed bright aperture design captures smooth rounded bokeh and beautiful defocus areas in the image
TTArtisan 50mm f/1.4 Lens for Nikon Z Black Summary
With a tried-and-tested standard focal width the TTArtisan 50mm f/1.4 Lens for Nikon Z Black is a versatile full-frame prime for photographers who want a fast standard lens, which is capable of beautiful results. It benefits from a wide aperture with 12-bladed diaphragm that renders smooth rounded bokeh and soft defocus areas in the image.
The fast aperture is perfect for separating your subject from distracting backgrounds, experimenting with shallow depth of field and shooting in extremely low light situations. With a popular 50mm focal width, the TTArtisan lens is suitable for anything from portraits and landscapes to street photography and virtually any other subject.
An advanced optical design features an aspherical element, which ensures the 50mm f/1.4 Z mount lens is exceptional for photography, capturing fine details and high resolution, perfect for any Nikon models including the Z7 II and Z6 II.
Photographers who utilise lens filters will find a cost-effective 49mm thread on the front and the lens also boasts a 0.5m minimum focus distance for close-up shots and frame-filling compositions. Other nice touches are the smooth and well damped manual focus ring, and the clicked aperture ring, which features full-stop aperture markings between f/1.4 and f/16.
Key TTArtisan 50mm f/1.4 Lens Features
- Fast manual focus full-frame lens for Nikon mirrorless cameras
- Wide maximum f/1.4 aperture for excellent low light performance
- 12-bladed diaphragm creates rounded bokeh
- Classic 50mm focal width for portrait photography
- 10 lens elements in 8 groups including an aspherical lens
- Stepped aperture ring with satisfying damping and clicking sound
- Precise control over depth of field with full-stop aperture markings
- Compact and cost-effective 49mm thread for
What’s in the box
- TTArtisan 50mm f/1.4 Lens for Nikon Z Black
- 1x Front Cap
- 1x Rear Cap
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x User Manual
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.