Think Tank Hydrophobia M 24-70 V3.0
The Think Tank Hydrophobia M 24-70 V3.0 is designed for Sony full-frame mirrorless cameras with attached 24-70mm f/2.8 lens although it will fit other models and is ideal for wet / dusty conditions.
Think Tank Hydrophobia Mirrorless 24-70 V3.0 Rain Cover
Designed specifically for Sony full-frame Mirrorless cameras with a 24-70mm f/2.8 lens attached, although this cover will fit other models. See below for more details.
The Think Tank Hydrophobia Mirrorless 24-70 V3.0 Rain Cover is constructed with a durable 3 layer material, which has been seam-sealed ensuring expensive camera equipment is well protected from downpours as well as dusty conditions. This rain cover is ideal for landscape, wildlife and any other outdoor photographers.
- 3 layer material for superior durability and waterproofness
- Seam sealed for maximum protection
- Eyepiece (available in Think Tank EP-10 Hydrophobia Eyepiece and EP-15 Hydrophobia Eyepiece as well as the larger Think Tank EP-20 Hydrophobia Eyepiece sizes) allows full access to viewfinder while protecting your camera
- DWR moisture resistant coating for an extra layer of protection
- An eyepiece pocket is built into the bottom of the Hydrophobia rain cover
- Rainproof front element cover is included for additional protection of the lens
- Non-slip, adjustable strap attaches directly to the lens hood
- Camera strap can be secured inside the cover
- Carrying pouch included for storage and transportation
- The Hydrophobia M 24-70 V3.0 will fit a full-frame mirrorless camera body with any of these attached lenses including:
- Sony 24-70mm GM
- Sony 24-105mm f/4
- Sony 16-35mm f/2.8 GM
- Sony 14-24mm f/2.8
Think Tank Hydrophobia M 24-70 V3.0 Rain Cover SPECIFICATIONS
- Size: 35 x 10-14 cm
- Weight: 275g (rain cover only)
- 210T seam-sealed rip-stop, polyurethane film and 70D nylon tricot
- Polyurethane seam tape
- Weather resistant zippers
- Antique plated metal hardware
- Rubberised laminate
- High-density shock cord
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
The Hydrophobia rain cover range is available in the following sizes for mirrorless cameras:
- Think Tank Hydrophobia Mirrorless 24-70 V3.0 - this model
- Think Tank Hydrophobia Mirrorless 70-200 V3.0
- Think Tank Hydrophobia DSLR and Mirrorless 300-600 V3.0
Browse our huge range of Think Tank Photo bags and accessories including holsters, backpacks, lens cases and much more.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Rain Covers|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.