Sony wireless radio commander
Wireless Radio Commander
Wireless remote commander for lighting freedom
Mount to a compatible camera, and pair with FA-WRR1 wireless radio receivers connected to compatible flashes to remotely control multiple lighting setups.
Easily control flashes through wireless radio receivers
Enjoy the confidence and flexibility of radio wireless flash and camera triggering, even in bright lighting conditions or around obstacles, making difficult shots and wide shooting areas (30 m) easier. The FA-WRC1M wireless radio commander, attached to compatible cameras , allows reliable triggering when combined with the FA-WRR1 wireless radio receiver.
Wireless capabilities that go the distance
The FA-WRC1M wireless radio commander and FA-WRR1 wireless radio receiver feature a maximum range of 30m (98.4ft) so you can flexibly create multiple wireless flash setups over an expansive area, including having the flash positioned behind the camera in a way that would be impossible with a conventional infrared system.
Effortless pairing with wireless radio receivers
Pairing multiple FA-WRR1 radio receivers to the FA-WRC1M wireless radio commander is designed to be quick, so you can spend less time setting up, and more time getting shots. Simply hold down the receiver power button for a few seconds to enter pairing mode, then add each receiver to the radio commander.
Convenient remote flash setting confirmation
Select from convenient through-the-lens (TTL) flash metering, manual, or up to 5 independent flash groups for functional light control. With centralised control using the FA-WRC1M wireless radio commander, lighting adjustment is quick and easy.
Remotely trigger multiple camera shutters
Use multiple cameras to simultaneously shoot subjects from different angles. Use VMC-MM1 Multi Terminal connecting cables (sold separately) to connect receivers to cameras, and the FA-WRC1M wireless radio commander to simultaneously trigger multiple remote camera shutters.
Flexible flash shooting modes
Combine multiple receivers (up to 15 receivers, within up to 5 groups) for accurate wireless transmissions. Easily control multiple flash units for more creative lighting options, with a minimum of equipment.
Fast sync speeds for creative shooting
Native 1/250 flash sync and High-Speed Sync (HSS) modes enable remote and multi-flash setups for even moving subjects and expressive fill-light use.
For multiple off-camera flash setups
Use with the FA-WRR1 wireless radio receivers for multiple off-camera flash setups
For remote release function
Use with VMC-MM1 Multi Terminal connecting cables for the remote release function
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.