Sony HVL-F32M Flashgun
The Sony HVL-F32M External Flash For Multi Interface Shoe fits Sony mirrorless cameras and provides TTL/Manual flash with HSS along with Flash Bounce at various angles in a weather resistant design.
Sony HVL-F32M External Flash For Multi Interface Shoe Summary
With a guide number of 32 the powerful Sony HVL-F32M External Flash remains a compact flash which is the perfect size to fit E-mount cameras. The flat styled design is convenient to bring anywhere and packs small.
Bounce flash options
Give your photos a burst of light with the HVL-F32M Adjustable External Flash. Bounce the flash up, down, left, and right to deliver the brightness you need, while the built-in wide panel disperses light. The compact, lightweight flash resists dust and moisture and comes with a durable carrying case and shoe cap. Adjustments can be made as 180° right / 90° left pan adjustment, 90° up / 8° down tilt and even when the camera is being used vertically. An LCD panel clearly shows settings and provides battery information.
- Built-in wide panel and bounce structure for subtle light
- Dust and moisture resistant for shooting under any conditions
- Slim, compact, and lightweight for easy portability
- Keep the flash safe in the included carrying pouch
- Easy-to-read LCD panel
- Recycle Time 0.1-5
- Guide Number 105ft at ISO 100 105mm
- Power - AA Batteries
Users shooting outdoors benefit from seals at joints around the body, the LCD panel and mounting foot with a dust and moisture resistant design as found with high performance Sony Flashguns.
- Dimensions: W 66mm X H 119mm X D 82mm
- Weight: 235g
- Flash mode: TTL/Manual
- High-speed sync (HSS)
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Fit Flashguns|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.