Sony HVL-F60RM2 Wireless Radio External Flash
The Sony HVL-F60RM2 Wireless Radio External Flash offers a stable high-power GN60 output for professional photographers shooting weddings and portraits and features fast angle adjustment with Quick Shift Bounce.
- Professional flash with versatile Wireless functionality for commander and receiver creative group lighting
- High power, stable GN60 output with up to 200 consecutive flashes at 10 frames per second
- Multi Interface Shoe connection compatible with the latest cameras for a stable connection
- Dust and moisture resistant design perfect for outdoor events, portraits and wedding photography
- Includes bounce adapter, colour filters for fast angle adjustment and colour compensation
Sony HVL-F60RM2 Wireless Radio External Flash Summary
The Sony HVL-F60RM2 is a versatile, high power Wireless Radio External Flash for creative photography with a stable high-power GN60 output. Sony has included improved algorithms and stable light emission in conjunction with a compatible Multi Interface Shoe Sony camera such as the latest a7 IV and Alpha 1 for great wireless flash performance.
The HVL-F60RM2 offers up to 200 consecutive flashes at 10 frames per second with full HSS capabilities.
- Auto electronic flash (clip-on type) with pre-flash metering
- Multi Interface Shoe connection
- 60 Maximum Guide number
- AUTO/MANUAL Flash coverage at between 20 mm - 200 mm
- 5500 K colour temperature
- 3 groups (TTL/MANUAL), 5 groups (group flash photography) with up to 15 Flash units
- Can operate as commander and receiver*
- More than 160 flashes (Alkaline battery) and more than 240 flash (Ni-MH battery)
- Continuous flash performance 200 flashes at 10 flashes per second
- Dust and moisture resistant design
- Recycle time 0.1-2.5 seconds (Alkaline battery) 0.1-2.0 seconds (Ni-MH battery)
What’s in the box
- Sony HVL-F60RM2 Wireless Radio External Flash
- Connector protect cap
- Bounce adaptor
- Colour filter (amber)
- Colour filter (green)
- Carrying pouch
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.