Sony HVL-F46RM Wireless Radio External Flash
The Sony HVL-F46RM Wireless Radio External Flash is a high power GN46-output flashgun for weddings, portrait photography and more that offers fast recycle and dependable high-speed continuous light.
- Compact and powerful high power GN46-output flashgun for creative lighting control
- Ideal professional flash for wedding photography and portrait photography with wireless radio control
- New Multi Interface Shoe for compatible Sony cameras for more stability and secure connection
- Super fast recycle times which can be enhanced when drawing power from the camera battery
- Versatile use as both commander and receiver within a creative flash wireless set-up
Sony HVL-F46RM Wireless Radio External Flash Summary
Capture the perfect moment with the Sony HVL-F46RM Wireless Radio External Flash, a high power GN46-output flashgun for weddings, portrait photography and more. The HVL-F46RM features improved algorithms and stable light emission. The external flash, together with a compatible Multi Interface Shoe Sony cameras (including the latest a7 IV) offers great wireless flash performance.
Enjoy easy operability with various shooting styles and a stable, consistent high GN46 output. Up to 60 consecutive flashes at 10 frames per second is possible with this Sony flash.
- Auto electronic flash (clip-on type) with pre-flash metering
- Multi Interface Shoe connectivity
- 46 Maximum Guide number
- AUTO/MANUAL Flash coverage at 24 mm-105 mm
- 5500 K colour temperature
- 3 groups (TTL/MANUAL), 5 groups (group flash photography)
- Can operate as commander and receiver*
- More than 240 flash (Alkaline battery) and more than 320 flash (Ni-MH battery)
- Dust and moisture resistant design
- Recycle time 0.1-2.5 seconds (Alkaline battery) 0.1-2.0 seconds (Ni-MH battery)
What’s in the box
- Sony HVL-F46RM Wireless Radio External Flash
- Connector protect cap
- Carrying case
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.