Sony ECM-LV1 Stereo Lavalier Microphone
The Sony ECM-LV1 Stereo Lavalier Microphone is a high quality lapel mic suitable for a variety of situations, which is designed to be unobtrusive to position close to the speaker's mouth.
Sony ECM-LV1 Stereo Lavalier Microphone summary
The versatile lavalier microphone
High-quality digital audio with an unobtrusive design
The ECM-LV1 is a versatile lavalier microphone suitable for a variety of situations and uses. It works with diverse electronic devices and is designed to be visually unobtrusive, so it can be positioned close to the speaker's mouth for optimal audio pickup.
Clear stereo sound
With the ECM-LV1 you don't have to worry about directional microphone placement. The omnidirectional mic capsules at the heart of the ECM-LV1 provide clear, high-quality sound with pickup from all directions.
Ready to use with a variety of devices
In addition to cameras and camcorders, the ECM-LV1 allows flexible use with a number of other electronic devices. It works with devices equipped with an external mic input such as PCs and digital voice recorders.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.