- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
SONY ECM-W2BT wireless microphone
The Sony ECM-W2BT Wireless Microphone makes vlog and interview audio easy with stress-free clear sound even in diverse environments, with no need to worry about audio direction or distance from the mic
Earn 169 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Sony ECM-W2BT Wireless Microphone summary
The ideal wireless microphone for vlogging
Take the hassle out of vlog and interview audio with the wireless ECM-W2BT. Because it's wireless, it allows stress-free shooting and delivers clear audio in diverse environments, without worrying about the direction of the mic or the distance from the mic.
Effortless high-quality audio
Clear audio pickup from any direction
The ECM-W2BT can be positioned close to the speaker's mouth with a clip. The omnidirectional mic capsule also helps to pick up your voice clearly wherever it's coming from, so there's no need to worry about which way the unit is facing.
Effective noise suppression during audio transmission
Unlike conventional analogue audio transmission, you’ll never need to worry about cable signal interference. Just pair the ECM-W2BT with any Sony camera that supports a Digital Audio Interface via a Multi Interface (MI) Shoe for clear, low-noise, all-digital audio, including the latest mirrorless cameras and compact models such as the Sony ZV-1.
Simple audio optimisation for any source
An attenuator function lets you easily adjust recording levels appropriately to match the source. Simply flip a switch to reduce the level of very loud sounds or amplify quiet ones, for optimised audio levels.
Clear sound even outdoors in the wind
The unit comes with a wind screen, allowing comfortable recording when shooting outside. Just attach the wind screen to the mic, and it effectively reduces wind noise as well as breath noise, for clear and stable sound even when shooting outdoors on a windy day.
Stable transmission between microphone and receiver
Qualcomm aptX Low Latency Bluetooth codec is used for transmission between the microphone and receiver units, ensuring low latency and undiminished audio quality. It helps avoid the stress of having to re-record audio due to interruptions in the recorded sound, and low latency enables better matching of the audio track with the video imagery. Perfectly paired with the ECM-LV1 stereo nav mic for distraction-free recording on any clothing type.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.