Sony 32GB XQD G Series Memory Card
This product is no longer available
The Sony 32Gb XQD G Series Memory Card provides fast 440MB/s read speed and 350MB/s write speed for compatible cameras supporting 4K video and high speed burst photography.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Sony 32GB XQD G Series Memory Card Summary
- 32GB capacity
- Up to 440MB/s read speed and 350MB/s write speed
- Capture up to 200 frames in RAW continuous shooting
- Provide dependable 4K video recording
- XQD interface
Ultra-fast write and read speed with this professional-level memory card from Sony enhance the capabilities of High-end DSLRs and High-definition 4K cameras.
Sony XQD G Series Memory Cards in Detail
Get the Most of Burst Shooting
With their extremely fast write speeds, Sony XQD G Series Memory Cards are ideal for continuous raw burst shooting with hi-end DSLRs, letting you capture up to 200 RAW images which is 1.5-times more shots per burst than with Compact Flash cards.
Capture More Decisive Moments
Sony XQD G series memory cards are designed to keep pace with the shooting speed of your camera to clear the memory buffer fast. You can capture more decisive moments and bursts of continuous shooting even with hi-end DSLRs.
Dependable 4K Video Recording
Sony's unique controller ensures stable 4K video recording thanks to 2-way communication to manage data bottlenecks with compatible cameras. A 128GB card offers approximately 100 minutes of 4K XAVC-S (150 Mbps) recording using cameras like Sony's 4K FDR-AX1.
Extremely Robust Shell Structure
Sony's unique technologies increase shell strength to improve durability, while recessed contact pins protect them from damage, dust and electrostatic shock for reliable performance even in harsh environments.
Fast Data Transfer to PC
Sony's XQD and SD card reader and USB adapters are the best match for XQD G Series cards and dramatically reduce data backup time for a more efficient work flow. Transfers are twice as fast as Compact Flash card.
File Rescue Software
Sometimes things go wrong and data such as photos and files get damaged or lost. Sony's File Rescue is a powerful tool for recovering damaged or lost data that is simple enough for anyone to use. Applying an advanced algorithm, Sony's File Rescue realizes a higher rate of recovery for RAW image, MOV files and 4K XAVC-S video files captured on both Sony and Nikon devices.
Designed for professionals
Sony's XQD memory cards are shockproof, magnet proof, anti-static and resistant to breakage, and offer full performance even in extreme temperatures, under exposure to intense UV light and airport X-rays machines. Designed for prolonged professional use, Sony XQD cards are tested for dependable storage, wherever you need to shoot.
Sony XQD cards are available in the following capacities:
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.