Sony 120GB XQD Card 440mb/s Read 400mb/s
Sony 120GB XQD Card 440mb/s Read 400mb/s Write QDG120Fview full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 7086860X
Earn 209 Park Points
With a read speed of up to 440MB/s*1 the XQD G Series memory cards can dramatically reduce ingest time for even for the largest sized video files taken by 4K video cameras, or large quantities of RAW images taken by high-end DSLRs.
*1 Based on Sony internal testing. Transfer speeds vary and are dependent on host devices, the OS version or usage conditions.
Dependable 4K Video Recording
Sony's XQD memory cards are Shockproof, magnet-proof, anti-static and resistant to breakage - offering full performance even in extreme temperatures, under exposure to intense UV light and airport X-rays machines. Designed for prolonged professional use, Sony XQD cards are tested for dependable storage, wherever you need to shoot*2.
Sony introduces QD-G120F(120GB) and QD-G240F(240GB) to the product series. These models are significantly more robust than XQD standard.
QD-G120F(120GB) and QD-G240F(240GB) are up to 5 times*3 more drop resistant - resilient against a drop of 5 metres*4. Pro users can be confident, even in the most physically demanding shooting conditions.
QD- QD-G120F(120GB) and QD-G240F(240GB) also offer up to 2.5 times* more resistance to bend forces than XQD standard - increasing durability under repeated extraction/insertion at camera card slots.
*2 Based on Sony testing. Actual performance may vary and is dependent on environment and usage.
*3; *4 Based on Sony testing. We cannot guarantee against damage to recorded data or card in all situations and conditions.
Extremely Durable Shell Structure
Aids in the recovery of photos and videos that may have been deleted. Applies most advanced algorithm to realize higher rate of recovery of RAW image, MOV files and 4K XAVC-S video files taken with Sony/Nikon devices.
*5 Please refer to the URL https://www.sony.net/memorycard/ (Available in English only for some regions). Please note that not all data may be recoverable.
ExpressCard/34 PCI Express Gen.2, USB3.1 Gen.1(Super Speed USB))
-25 to 65
-40 to 85
29.6 x 38.5 x 3.8 mm
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: XQD Cards|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.