Sony 160GB CFexpress Type A TOUGH Series Memory Card
Product Code: 7057621G
The Sony 160GB CFexpress memory card delivers 700MB/s write and 800MB/s read speed with TOUGH durability and reliability for demanding video capture as well as high speed burst shooting (type A).
- Ultra fast data read and write speeds supporting pro video capabilities with high 160GB capacity
- Cross compatible Type A design fits into SD card slots in compatible Sony cameras
- Tough series durability with Sony build quality meets professional standards
- Keeps pace and endless buffer with the fastest burst shooting capabilities at up to 1000 shots
Sony 160GB CFexpress Type A TOUGH Memory Card CEA-G Series Summary
Sony has announced the new generation of high speed memory cards with the 160GB CFexpress Type A TOUGH card (also available in 80GB here). With renowned TOUGH series durability the new type of CFexpress memory delivers even greater performance with up to 700MB/s write speed and 800MB/s read speed. This is ideal for stress-free high quality 4K+ video capture as well as high fps burst rates found in many mirrorless and DSLR cameras. The new Sony a7S III is a prime candidate with 4K at 120p high speed recording capabilities. Buffer shooting times will be also prolonged to over 1000 images with the new memory card together with pro Sony video cameras such as the Sony FX6 Cine camera.
Please note that Type A CFexpress cards are smaller than type B cards and feature a single PCIe lane for data transfer. Compliance with the VPG400 video performance guarantee profile specification ensures stable video recording at 400 MB/s creating a smooth workflow for professional videographers The CFexpress Type A and SD Card Reader is dual compatible along with SD cards and ideal to quickly transfer data from this card.
Sony 160GB CFexpress Type A TOUGH Memory Card In More Detail
- Up to 700MB/s write speed and 800MB/s read speed
- Compact design with advanced recording functionality
- Effective design for heat dissipation
- TOUGH specification and construction ensures high durability and dust/water resistance
- XAVC S-I 4K (60p) movie recording time for single media is 25 minutes.
- Supported by File Scan Utility memory diagnostic software and Memory Card File Rescue data recovery software
- Incorporating the latest flash memory control technology, greatly reducing buffer clearing times for efficient, stress-free shooting.
- The CFexpress Type A cards are ideally suited for high-speed continuous shooting of more than 1,000 uncompressed RAW still images, as well as 4K 120p movie recording at high bit rates with the Slow & Quick Motion function when paired with new Alpha 7S III
- The new CFexpress Type A memory cards are equipped with a heat sink to transfer heat generated by the card to the exterior when transmitting large amounts of data at high speed, using Sony's original alloy with excellent thermal conductivity. This enables users to record for long periods of time even when recording 4K 120p video internally.
- Tough Durability - Keeping up with Sony’s TOUGH specifications, the new CFexpress Type A memory cards feature bending and impact resistance to protect precious data, even when frequently changing cards in the harshest environments. They are up to five times more resistant to drop impact and up to ten times more resistant to bending, compared to CFexpress Type A requirement standards, for outstanding durability. In addition, thanks to a specialised internal structure, they achieve an IPX7 water ingress protection rating and an IP5X dust ingress protection rating (IP57) for enhanced durability.
- Reliability - Accidents happen. Sony’s Memory Card File Rescue data recovery software allows users to recover accidentally deleted RAW images and 4K video from memory cards. In addition, Sony’s Media Scan Utility media diagnostic software will be updated to support CFexpress Type A cards allowing users to diagnose and receive a warning before the number of read/write cycles approaches the card’s limit.
Also available in 80GB CFexpress (Type A) capacity.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: CFexpress|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.