Sony 160GB CFexpress Type A TOUGH Series Memory Card
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 7057621G
Earn 399 Park Points
Sony 160GB CFexpress Type A TOUGH Memory Card Summary
Sony has announced the new generation of high speed memory cards with the 160GB CFexpress Type A TOUGH card (also available in 80GB here). With renowned TOUGH series durability the new type of CFexpress memory delivers even greater performance with up to 700MB/s write speed and 800MB/s read speed. This is ideal for stress-free high quality 4K+ video capture as well as high fps burst rates found in many mirrorless and DSLR cameras. The new Sony a7S III is a prime candidate with 4K at 120p high speed recording capabilities. Buffer shooting times will be also prolonged to over 1000 images with the new memory card.
Please note that Type A CFexpress cards are smaller than type B cards and feature a single PCIe lane for data transfer. Compliance with the VPG400 video performance guarantee profile specification ensures stable video recording at 400 MB/s creating a smooth workflow for professional videographers The CFexpress Type A/SD Card Reader is dual compatible along with SD cards and ideal to quickly transfer data from this card.
Sony 160GB CFexpress Type A TOUGH Memory Card In More Detail
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.