Sigma TC-2011 2x Teleconverter L-Mount
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: G249224S
Earn 399 Park Points
Sigma TC-2011 2x TeleConverter For L-Mount Summary
The SIGMA TELE Converter TC-2011 is designed exclusively for use with SIGMA L-Mount lenses. Mounted between the lens and a camera body, the TC-2011 increases the focal length of the lens by 2x.
The superior optical performance of the SIGMA Contemporary, Art and Sports lines of lenses is the result of efforts to achieve the highest levels of image quality. Newly developed specifically for mirrorless systems, the SIGMA TELE ConverterS TC-2011 uphold the optical performance of the original lens while extending the focal length. AF remains effective without being limited by the F-number.
The new teleConverter have a dust- and splash-proof construction comparable to that of the Sports lens line-up and can withstand harsh outdoor shooting environments when combined with a dust- and splash-proof camera and lens.
These lightweight and compact accessories are capable of providing an ultra-telephoto angle-of-view for telephoto and macro lenses, giving photographers a quick and portable way to achieve extra reach while still maintaining exceptional image quality.
Sigma TC-2011 2x TeleConverter For L-Mount in detail
|SIGMA TELE Converter TC-2011 Key specifications|
Lens construction: 8 elements in 4 groups
Shooting range / Shooting ratio:
2.0x magnification from the original lens
Maximum dimensions: 65.2mm / 2.6in.
Length: 46.9mm / 1.8in.
Mount reference plane spacing: 31.2mm / 1.2in.
Weight: 205g / 7.2oz.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.