Sigma TC-1411 1.4x Teleconverter L-Mount
The Sigma TC-1411 1.4x TeleConverter increases the focal length of the new 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS L-mount lens by 1.4 times, whilst maintaining fully functioning autofocus settings.
- Excellent performance on any compatible Sigma Lens to add 1.4x magnification while maintaining image quality
- Water and dust resistant design comparable to top of the range Sports models for outdoor shooting
- Compact and lightweight design adding focal reach without a huge weight penalty
- Advanced optics including 7 elements to maintain image performance across the lens range
- Can be used to achieve tele-macro style close-up work adding to the versatility of the TC
Sigma TC-1411 1.4x Teleconverter for L-Mount Summary
The Sigma Teleconverter TC-1411 is designed exclusively for use with Sigma L-Mount lenses. The TC-1411 is mounted between the lens and camera body, increasing the focal length of the lens by 1.4x.
The superior optical performance of the Sigma Contemporary, Art and Sports lines of lenses is the result of efforts to achieve the highest levels of image quality. Newly developed specifically for mirrorless systems, the Sigma Teleconverter TC-1411 upholds the optical performance of the original lens, while extending the focal length. AF remains effective without being limited by the F-number.
The new teleconverter has dust and splash-proof construction comparable to that of the Sports lens line-up and can withstand harsh outdoor shooting environments when combined with a dust- and splash-proof camera and lens.
The lightweight and compact accessory is capable of providing an ultra-telephoto angle-of-view for telephoto and macro lenses, giving photographers a quick and portable way to achieve extra reach while still maintaining exceptional image quality.
Sigma TC-1411 1.4x Teleconverter for L-Mount In Detail
- Outstanding optical performance that maintains the optical quality of the original lens
- 1.4x magnification
- Compatible with autofocus, AF is effective at all aperture and all focal lengths
- Dust and splash-proof construction comparable to that of the highest quality Sports line lenses.
- Every single Converter undergoes Sigma’s proprietary MTF measuring system ‘A1'
- ‘Made in Japan' craftsmanship
Sigma Teleconverter TC-1411 specifications
7 elements in 4 groups
Shooting Range / Shooting Ratio
1.4x magnification of the original lens
Mount reference plane spacing
- 100-400mm F/5-6.3 DG DN OS | Contemporary lens for L Mount
- 105mm F/2.8 DG DN MACRO | Art Lens for L Mount
- 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens for L Mount
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.