Sigma 95mm WR Ceramic Protector
This high-end 95mm Sigma WR Ceramic Protector is thinner, lighter and stronger than conventional glass protectors using new Clear Glass Ceramic technology developed to protect the front element of any lens
Sigma WR Ceramic Protector 95mm Summary
To protect the expensive front lens element on any larger lenses use this Sigma 95mm WR Ceramic Protector. It incorporates a new Clear Glass Ceramic technology developed especially to protect camera lenses (typically super telephoto models) with excellent light transmission properties. Thew new ceramic glass is harder than chemically strengthened glass with greater flexibility than sapphire crystal glass.
- 50% thinner and up to 30% lighter than previous Sigma protection filters
- 10x the strength of a conventional protective filter
- The filter has been subject to extensive testing to ensure maximum protection
- Crack and chip resistant
This ceramic lens protector is fully compatible with all 95mm thread lenses, including the latest releases from Sigma: 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens For Sony E and 150-600mm Leica L Mount super telephoto lenses.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: UV Filters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Matching the high optical quality and durability of an increasing number of professional lenses, Sigma have produced a filter designed to complement and support that. Featuring a high light transmission, chemically strengthened optical glass to ensure the safety of your lens and maintain excellent image quality. With it's water repellent and scratch resistant coating, it is now even easier to maintain your filter, for perfect peace of mind for the safety of the front element of your lens.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.