- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Sandisk CF Express Extreme Pro 512GB
Sandisk CF Express Extreme Pro 512GB 1700MB/s Read Speed, 1400MB/s Write Speed
Earn 699 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Sandisk Extreme Pro 512GB CF Express Card
SanDisk Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Type B
Blazing-fast speeds that deliver RAW 4K video
Speeds That Surpass Other Cards
High-speed, consistent recording and enhanced workflow efficiency far beyond existing SanDisk cards are the result of read speeds of up to 1700MB/s and 1400MB/s write speeds for 512GB only.**
Smooth 4K Video Performance
The CFexpress form factor captures RAW 4K video1 with sustainable, low-latency performance in your video recording.
The card is backwards-compatible with select XQD cameras that adopt firmware enabling CFexpress,2 the CFexpress Card Type B bridges existing devices with the future of technology.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe3 data recovery software download offer. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidently deleted (download required.)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy the peace of mind a limited lifetime warranty4 brings when it comes from SanDisk, a leading brand in imaging card performance.
• Up to 1700MB/s read and 1400MB/s write speeds for 512GB. Up to 1700MB/s read and 1200MB/s write speeds for 128GB & 256GB. Up to 1500MB/s read and 800MB/s write speeds for 64GB.**
• Enables smooth, RAW 4K video1 with sustainable performance
• Backwards-compatible with select XQD cameras2
• RescuePRO Deluxe Recovery Software included3 (download required)
• Limited lifetime warranty4
SanDisk Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Type B Specifications
- CF Express Extreme Pro 64GB Up to 1500MB/s read and 800MB/s write speeds
- CF Express Extreme Pro 128GB Up to 1700MB/s read and 1200MB/s
- CF Express Extreme Pro 256GB Up to 1700MB/s read and 1200MB/s
- CF Express Extreme Pro 512GB Up to 1700MB/s read and 1400MB/s
Add the Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Reader to get the highest throughput when transferring images and video files to your computer. Browse all of our Sandisk memory cards and accessories here.
Performance Capture RAW 4K video1 with sustainable, low-latency performance
Compatibility Backwards-compatible with select current XQD host devices2
Support RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer3
Warranty Limited lifetime warranty4
* 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
** 64GB: Up to 1500MB/s read speed; up to 800MB/s write speed / 128GB & 256GB: Up to 1700MB/s read speed; up to 1200MB/s write speed / 512GB: Up to 1700MB/s read speed; up to 1400MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
1 4K video (4096x2160p) support may vary based on host device, file attributes, usage conditions and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD.
2 Backwards compatibility with select XQD cameras subject to the availability and installation of a camera firmware update provided by the camera manufacturer enabling CFexpress compatibility.
3 Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
4 30-year warranty in Canada, Germany and regions not recognizing lifetime limited. See www.sandisk.com/wug. SanDisk, the SanDisk logo, RescuePRO, and SanDisk Extreme PRO are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. CFexpress is a trademark of the Compact Flash Association. XQD is a trademark of Sony Corporation. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: CFexpress|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.