Sandisk CF Express Extreme Pro 128GB
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9060751D
Earn 279 Park Points
Sandisk Extreme Pro 128GB CF Express Card
SanDisk Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Type B
Blazing-fast speeds that deliver RAW 4K video
Speeds That Surpass Other Cards
High-speed, consistent recording and enhanced workflow efficiency far beyond existing SanDisk cards are the result of read speeds of up to 1700MB/s and 1400MB/s write speeds for 512GB only.**
Smooth 4K Video Performance
The CFexpress form factor captures RAW 4K video1 with sustainable, low-latency performance in your video recording.
The card is backwards-compatible with select XQD cameras that adopt firmware enabling CFexpress,2 the CFexpress Card Type B bridges existing devices with the future of technology.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe3 data recovery software download offer. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidently deleted (download required.)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy the peace of mind a limited lifetime warranty4 brings when it comes from SanDisk, a leading brand in imaging card performance.
• Up to 1700MB/s read and 1400MB/s write speeds for 512GB. Up to 1700MB/s read and 1200MB/s write speeds for 128GB & 256GB. Up to 1500MB/s read and 800MB/s write speeds for 64GB.**
• Enables smooth, RAW 4K video1 with sustainable performance
• Backwards-compatible with select XQD cameras2
• RescuePRO Deluxe Recovery Software included3 (download required)
• Limited lifetime warranty4
SanDisk Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Type B Specifications
Capacities 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB**
Speeds 512GB: Up to 1700MB/s read and 1400MB/s write speeds**
256GB: Up to 1700MB/s read and 1200MB/s write speeds
128GB: Up to 1700MB/s read and 1200MB/s write speeds
64GB: Up to 1500MB/s read and 800MB/s write speeds
Performance Capture RAW 4K video1 with sustainable, low-latency performance
Compatibility Backwards-compatible with select current XQD host devices2
Support RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer3
Warranty Limited lifetime warranty4
* 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
** 64GB: Up to 1500MB/s read speed; up to 800MB/s write speed / 128GB & 256GB: Up to 1700MB/s read speed; up to 1200MB/s write speed / 512GB: Up to 1700MB/s read speed; up to 1400MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
1 4K video (4096x2160p) support may vary based on host device, file attributes, usage conditions and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD.
2 Backwards compatibility with select XQD cameras subject to the availability and installation of a camera firmware update provided by the camera manufacturer enabling CFexpress compatibility.
3 Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
4 30-year warranty in Canada, Germany and regions not recognizing lifetime limited. See www.sandisk.com/wug. SanDisk, the SanDisk logo, RescuePRO, and SanDisk Extreme PRO are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. CFexpress is a trademark of the Compact Flash Association. XQD is a trademark of Sony Corporation. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: CFast|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.