SanDisk Extreme PRO CFexpress Reader
SanDisk Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Reader USB 3.1 Gen2 TypeC
SanDisk Extreme Pro CFexpress Card Reader
The Extreme Pro CFexpress Card Reader from SanDisk features USB 3.1 Gen2 high speeds optimising performance of CFexpress Cards (Type B). High speed data transfer ensures a smooth, efficient workflow to post production. The read is also USB-C connected to use with the latest computers, and comes with a half-meter USB-C cable included.
Up to 1250MB/s
For CFexpress Card type B
This reader unleashes the CFexpress Card Type B speeds and keeps you working the way you want with photos and video data transfer requirements.
Designed to connect with the latest laptops and devices.
USB-C Cable included
Comes with a 0.5 meter USB-C™ cable.
Browse all of our SanDisk memory cards and accessories here.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Memory Card Readers|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.