Samyang 24mm T1.5 XEEN CF Cine - Canon E
Packed with professional cinema features including luminous markings and unified gearing and controls, the Samyang 24mm T1.5 XEEN CF Cine Lens for Canon EF Mount is also capable of resolving 8K.
Samyang 24mm T1.5 XEEN CF Cine Lens for Canon EF Mount
The Samyang 24mm T1.5 XEEN CF Cine Lens for Canon EF Mount reflects the current trend in more compact and lightweight video equipment, along with outstanding definition. XEEN CF models are the first full-frame cinema lenses which incorporate carbon fibre (lighter and stronger than metal) into the lens barrel. They also feature luminous scale markings in a new, clearly visible font.
XEEN CF lenses support 8K and full frame (large format) image sensors installed in the latest movie cameras. They are also compatible with equipment such as drones and gimbals, enabling truly flexible equipment operation. Carbon fibre has been used for its light weight, whilst adding durability and luxury through future-orientated design.
With 8K support and unique X-Coating technology, the lenses themselves provide uncompromising clarity and detail, which can be effectively controlled to create a distinctive smooth and cinematic look (even with flare and ghosting for dramatic effects). Delicate emotions of figures can be maximised, whilst still showing rich depiction. The bright T1.5 aperture value and 11-bladed diaphragms produce excellent low-light performance and beautiful bokeh.
- Reduced weight and volume compared to original XEEN models
- Larger aperture and focus gear rings (with rounded edges)
- Luminous scales with new clearly visible font
- Image circle 43.3mm - Large Format and 8K compatible
- Angle of view: 84.1° (full-frame), 61.2° (Super 35)
- Focus range: 25cm (10") to Infinity
- Front diameter: 95mm
- 11 Aperture Blades (rounded)
- Dimensions: 100.0mm Diameter, 98.5mm Length
- Focus Rotation Angle: 200°, Aperture Rotation Angle: 40°
Samyang 24mm T1.5 XEEN CF Cine Lens for Canon EF Mount In More detail
Compact and Flexible
The use of carbon fibre ensures the lens remains lightweight, stable and durable even in tough environments. It is designed to be small and light so it can be mounted on numerous cameras and used more flexibly in a variety of environments.
Samyang’s proprietary X-coating technology effectively controls the reflection of light inside and within the lens to create a distinctive look. Properly utilising flares and ghosting, you can create dramatic effects in your movies.
Designed for useability
All of the lenses in the range are unified (see below for full line-up) ensuring a professional workflow for cinematographers. This includes a common 95mm compatible Matte Box size, focus, aperture and unified gear positions as well as luminous markings for filming in dark environments.
- Dramatic portraits
- Excellent resolving power
- Sharp details with accurate skin tones
- 3 Dimensional look with wide aperture
- Dramatic halation effect
Canon EF Lens mount versatility
The XEEN CF lenses provide 8K support making them ideal for cameras with video quality which is second to none, including the renowned 8K capable Canon EOS R5. Other models which will capitalise on these superb lenses are Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K and 6K Pro, Pro Canon video cameras including the EOS C300 and many more.
The CF Cine range is available in the following prime widths for EF Mount:
- Samyang 16mm T2.6 XEEN CF Cine Canon EF
- Samyang 24mm T1.5 XEEN CF Cine Canon EF
- Samyang 35mm T1.5 XEEN CF Cine Canon EF
- Samyang 50mm T1.5 XEEN CF Cine Canon EF
- Samyang 85mm T1.5 XEEN CF Cine Canon EF
- Five lens T1.5 XEEN CF for Canon EF Mount
Samyang 24mm T1.5 XEEN CF Cine Lens for Canon EF Specifications
XEEN CF 24mm T1.5
Angle of View
∞ to 0.25 m
∞ to 10” ft
Ø 95 mm
Number of Aperture Blades
Rotation Angle of Focus Ring
Rotation Angle of Aperture Ring
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.