Rode Wireless Go II Single Set Wireless Microphone System
The ultra compact Rode Wireless Go II Single Set Wireless System includes 1x receiver and 1x transmitter with 3.5mm TRS, USB-C and iOS output for versatile wireless audio with a 200m line of sight range.
Rode Wireless Go II Single Set Wireless Microphone System Summary
The Wireless GO II Single is an extremely versatile and ultra-compact wireless microphone system consisting of a dual receiver and single transmitter. Featuring a high-quality microphone built into the transmitter for completely wireless operation, fl exible output for connecting to cameras, computers and smartphones, extended transmission range, over 40 hours of on-board recording and much more, Wireless GO II Single is the perfect microphone for a wide range of content creation applications. We also have the Rode Wireless GO II Compact Dual Channel, which includes a Wireless Receiver and two Transmitters.
- Ultra-compact wireless microphone system
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption delivers 200m range (line of sight)
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS compatible digital audio output
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- Advanced features accessible via RØDE Central including safety channel, fl exible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage) and more
What's in the box
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Transmitter
- 2 x Fur Windshields
- 1 x SC5, 3.5mm TRS Cable
- 1 x Carry Pouch
Rode Wireless Go II Single Set Wireless Microphone System Specifications
|Acoustic Principle||Pre-polarised pressure transducer|
|Frequency Range||50Hz – 20kHz|
|Maximum SPL (Mic)||100 dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m) dBu|
|Maximum Input Level (3.5mm)||-20dBV|
|Microphone Preamp Gain||20dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted)||22dBA|
|Power Requirements||In-built rechargeable lithiumion battery charged via USB 5V, 0.3A|
|Operating Time||Up to 7 hours|
|Analog Inputs||3.5mm TRS (lavalier microphone input)|
|Analog Outputs||3.5mm TRS|
|Transmission Range||200m (line of sight)|
|Computer Connectivity||USB Type-C|
|Operating System Requirements||macOS 10.11 above, Windows 10 and above|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.