Rode Wireless GO II Compact Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System
The Rode Wireless GO II is an ultra compact Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System which bundles everything needed for completely wireless audio capture including a Wireless Receiver and 2x Transmitters
Rode Wireless GO II Compact Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System summary
The world’s smallest and first truly wireless microphone has been reborn. The Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile wireless microphone system consisting of a dual channel receiver and two transmitters. The transmitters act as a clip-on microphone, featuring a high-quality in-built microphone for completely wireless operation, or they can be used as a beltpack with an external lavalier, delivering crystal-clear audio for any content creation application.
The Wireless GO II boasts a range of powerful new features, including universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended range (200m line of sight) and improved transmission stability, on-board recording capabilities, and much more. This is next generation wireless audio.
- Dual channel wireless microphone system for recording two sound sources simultaneously
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- Mono or stereo recording modes – record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
- On-board recording capability – record up to 24 hours of audio direct to each transmitter
- Safety channel, flexible gain control – three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage pad
- Complete control over all features and functions via RØDE Central app
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion batteries – up to 7 hours battery life
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Australia
In the Box
- 1 x Dual Channel Wireless Receiver
- 2 x Transmitters
- 3 x SC20 (USB-A to USB-C) · 1 x SC5 (3.5mm TRS to TRS)
- 3 x Furry Windshields
- 1 x Carry Pouch
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.