- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Profoto B10X Plus Off-Camera Flash Head
The Profoto B10X Plus Off-Camera Flash Head for on-location video and stills lighting arrives with 20% faster recycle times and 30% increased light output at 3250 lumens, yet stays compact and lightweight
Earn 2285 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- High power on-location lighting for video and stills in a lightweight package which can be handheld
- Faster recycle times and brighter light output than previous model yet remains similar size
- Versatile flash head with continuous light and strobe for different shooting situations
- AirX built-in for smartphone control and to control a professional light with the smartphone acting as a camera
- Compatibility with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools as well as the lightweight OCF range
Profoto B10X Plus Summary
Leaders in off-camera flash Profoto has updated their popular professional lighting range with the release of the Profoto B10X Plus Off-Camera Flash Head. This model improves light output by 30% with 3250 lumens as well as speeding up recycle times by 20%. The light remains compact and lightweight as before weighing 1.9 kg fully loaded making a high powered choice for location professionals who need a lighting set-up which caters for both video and stills. The battery charges in around 90 minutes and provides 200 full power flashes and up to 65 minutes of continuous lighting. You get an impressive 32.7 f-stops at 2 m with the OCF Magnum Reflector with 500 Ws maximum energy.
The Profoto app makes it easy to control and view B10X Plus light settings with Bluetooth enabled AirX technology built-in. This offers a quicker workflow to capture, edit and publish your project. You can also modify and shape light with the OCF-modifier family and harness over 120 other light shaping tools in the Profoto range.
- Compact size similar to a large camera lens (11 cm x 23.5 cm)
- Lightweight 1.9 kg with cordless operation
- Optional with the flash to power 10 speedlights
- Powerful continuous light with adjustable colour temperature and brightness
- Flexibility to set up on camera tripods or light stands and even handhold
- Compatibility with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools including the lightweight OCF range
- Compatibility with all Profoto Air remotes including the Profoto A-series
- AirX built-in for smartphones
- Smart connectivity with the Profoto app
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
If you need a higher energy output at 500 Ws over the 250 Ws which the standard B10X provides, look no further than this B10X Plus. Profoto has redeveloped the previous model, improving recycle times and light output, while retaining the portable on-location appeal of a lightweight flash head. The unit is robust and well made as it needs to be, so you can be sure it will deliver when you need it and set-up out of the box is easy as with all Profoto lighting tools. There are various ways to trigger the light including by pairing it with your Smartphone and using proprietary AirX Bluetooth technology. This allows you to control a professional lighting set-up and to use the smartphone as a camera. You can also pick your camera brand’s Air remote for wireless triggering or use the Profoto A-series. Options and versatility really are endless.
There’s no need for any cables or wires as the B10X Plus runs of a rechargeable Li-Ion battery which can be fully charged in around 90 minutes and provides a heathy 200 full power flashes. The low power LED lamps are dimmable down to 10% and have an adjustable colour temperature between 3000-6500 K. There are of course optional gels as well as over 120 light modifiers available, including the lightweight OCF range. If you shoot with artificial lights for stills or video projects and need a portable, robust solution this could just be the ultimate choice. Unless you need a pair of course in which case take a look at the Profoto B10X Plus Duo Kit.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.