Profoto B10X Off-Camera Flash Head
The Profoto B10X is a multipurpose off-camera LED Flash Head for video and stills with over 30% increased light output, faster recycling and AirX control, with optional flash power of five speedlights
- Compact off-camera flash weighing just 1.5 kg and about the size of a big camera lens
- Versatile multipurpose head which can be used to light video and stills projects
- Faster recycling time with increased light output up to 3250 lumens
- Built-in AirX Profoto Bluetooth technology to sync and control the light with your smartphone
- Compatibility with a huge range of light modifiers including the OCF-modifier family
Profoto B10X Off-Camera Flash Head Summary
Building on the strengths of the previous B10 model comes the updated Profoto B10X Flash Head for video and stills lighting. With up to 3250 lumens light output has been increased by 30% together with faster recycling speed in the studio or on-location. Set-up and use is extremely easy right out of the box, with a clean and user-friendly interface as we’ve become accustomed from Profoto. The light remains compact and lightweight as before, and can be easily mounted or handheld.
The Profoto app makes it easy to control and view all light settings with Bluetooth enabled AirX technology built-in providing a quicker workflow to capture, edit and publish your project. You can also modify and shape light with the OCF-modifier family and harness over 120 other light shaping tools in the Profoto range.
- Compact size and shape similar to a camera lens (17.5 cm x 11 cm)
- Lightweight 1.5 kg with cordless operation
- Optional with the flash to power 5 speedlights
- Powerful continuous light with adjustable colour temperature and brightness
- Flexibility to set up on camera tripods or light stands
- Compatibility with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools including the OCF range
- Compatibility with all Profoto Air remotes including the Profoto A-series
- AirX built-in for smartphones
- Smart connectivity with the Profoto app
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
The introduction of the updated Profoto B10X marks a significant advancement of the multipurpose professional off-camera video and stills B10 series flash heads. The new model has improved recycle times together with increased light output, while you’re still able to pump out up to 400 full power flashes with the Li-Ion battery. It remains virtually identical size and weight which is compact and easy to use on-location anywhere, mounted onto virtually any stand or tripod. Set-up of the B10X is also easy, as is pairing with your smartphone to view and control the light using proprietary AirX technology. This means you can control professional lights with your smartphone creating a whole new concept in mobile photography.
The Profoto light modifier ecosystem is huge and photographers or videographers using the B10X gain access to the latest OCF-modifier range as well as previous modifiers including grids, softboxes and umbrellas. Remote triggering can be done through wireless Profoto triggers for the ultimate in off-camera Manual and TTL lighting. Whether you shoot in remote locations, a studio or out in the field the Profoto B10X makes an excellent off-camera light option and you can even get them in a pair here.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.