Pentax K-70 Digital SLR Camera Body
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 5010770W
Earn 599 Park Points
what else is included in the box?
Pentax K-70 Digital SLR Camera Body Specifications
PeNTAx K-70 specificatons
Type TTL autofocus, auto-exposure SLR Digital-stll camera with Built-in retractable P-TTL flash
Lens Mount PeNTAx KAF bayonet mount (AF coupler, lens information contacts, K-mount with power contacts)
Compatable Lens KAF4, KAF, KAF (power zoom not compatable), KAF, KA mount lens
image capture unt
image Sensor Prmary color Filter, CMOS. Size: .5 x 5.6 (mm)
effective pixels Approx. 4.4 megapixels
Total pixels Approx. 4.78 megapixels
Dust Removal SP coating and CMOS sensor operations
"sensitivity (Standard output)" SO AUTO/00 to 0400 (eV steps can be set to eV, /eV or /eV)
image Stablzer Sensor-shft Shake Reducton
AA Filter Smulator More reducton Using SR unt. OFF/Type/Type/Bracket ( frames)
Fle format RAW (PeF/DNG), JPeG (exf .), DCF.0 compliant
Recorded pixels "JPeG: L(4M:6000x4000), M(4M:4608x07), S(6M:07x048), xS(M:90x80) RAW: (4M:6000x4000)"
quality Level "RAW (4bt): PeF, DNG JPeG: ??? (Best), ?? (Better), ? (Good), RAW + JPeG smultaneous capturing available"
Color Space sRGB, AdobeRGB
Storage Medum SD, SDHC and SDxC Memory Card (Conforms to USH- standards)
Storage Folder Folder Name: Date (00_08,0_09...) or User assgned folder name (Default "PeNTx")
recording file "Fle Name: ""MGP****"" or User assgned file name file name numbering: Sequental, Reset"
Type Pentaprism Finder
Coverage (FOV) Approx. 100%
magnification Approx. 0.95x (50mmF.4 at nfnty)
eye-relief Length Approx. 0.5mm (from the view Window), Approx. .mm (from the center of lens)
Dopter adjustiment Approx. -.5m to + .5m-
focusing Screen nterchangeable Natural-bright-Matte focusing screen
Type TTL method Using image sensor
autofocus "Hybrid AF (image plane phase-matchng and Contrast detection) AF area: Face detection, tracking, Multple AF points, Select, Spot Focus Peakng: ON/OFF"
Display field of view approx. 100%, Magnfed view (up to 6x), Grd Display (4x4 Grd, Golden Secton, Scale Display, Square , Square , Grd Color: Black/white ), Hstogram, bright area warnng
Type Var-angle TFT color LCD monitor featuring an ar-gapless structure, tempered-glass front panel
Size .0 nch (aspect ratio :)
Dots Approx. 9K dots
Adjustiment brightness, Saturation and Colors adjustable
Outdoor view setting Adjustable step
Nght Vson LCD Display ON/OFF
Type TTL method Using image sensor
white Balance "AUTO WB, Multi Auto WB, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Fluorescent light (D:Daylight Color, N:Daylight white, W:Cool white, L:Warm white), Tungsten light, CTe, Manual WB (up to settings), Color Temperature Confguration (up to settings), Copyng the white balance setting of a captured image"
fine Adjustiment Adjustable 7 steps on A-B axs or G-M axs
Type TTL: Phase-matchng autofocus
Focus Sensor SAFOx x, points (9 cross type focus points n the center)
brightness Range eV- to 8 (SO 00 / at normal temperature)
AF mode Single AF (AF.S), Continuous AF (AF.C), Auto select AF (AF.A)
AF point selection Auto: points, Auto:5 points, Select, expanded Area Select, Spot
AF Assst light dedicated LeD AF assst light
Type TTL open aperture, 77 segmented metering, center-Weighted and spot metering
Metering Range eV0 to (SO00 at 50mm F.4)
exposure Mode Auto picture mode (Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Macro, moving Object, Nght Scene Portrait, Sunset, Blue Sky, Forest), Scene Mode (Portrait, Landscape, Macro, moving Object, Nght Scene Portrait, Sunset, Blue Sky, Forest, Nght Scene, Nght Scene HDR, Nght Snap, Food, Pet, Kds, Surf & Snow, Backlight Slhouette, Candlelight, Stage lighting, Museum), Program, sensitivity priority, Shutter priority, Aperture priority, Shutter & Aperture priority, Manual, Bulb
eV Compensation 5eV (/eV steps or /eV steps can be selected)
Ae Lock Can be assgned to the AF/Ae-L button
Type "electronically controlled vertcal-run focal plane shutter * electronic shutter when Using pixel shift resolution"
Shutter Speed Auto:/6000 to 0 sec., Manual: /6000 to 0 sec. (/eV steps or /eV steps), Bulb (timed exposure setting possible from 0 sec. to 0Min.)
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 410|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 6|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 12.00 m (ISO 100)|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.5|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 93|
|Length (mm): 74|
|Width (mm): 126|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 688|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 100 - 102400|
|JPEG quality levels: Best, better, good|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 102400|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 11|
|Number of white balance presets: 8|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: PRIME MII|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 921000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 25|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Pentax's hybrid focusing system ensure that subjects are quickly recognised and tracked, even in low light conditions.
The K-70 is built to be tough, with a weather resistant design. Combined with a comfortable grip, it's easy to use in even challenging conditions.
- Shake-reduction equivalent to 4.5stops of stabilisation
- Operates in extreme conditions, to -10°C
- Top ISO of 102,400
- In camera noise and moire reduction
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.