Pentax K-1 Mark II Silver Edition Full Frame DSLR Camera Kit
Join an exclusive club with the Pentax K-1 Mark II Silver Edition DSLR camera, a limited edition release in a special box, with silver coated detachable battery grip and two exclusive batteries.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 5012235S
Earn 1799 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Pentax K-1 Mark II Silver Edition Full Frame DSLR Camera Kit summary
Secure your limited edition Pentax K-1 Mark II Silver Edition DSLR camera body, complete with detachable silver coated battery grip and two exclusive batteries, presented in an exclusively designed product box. This kit is limited to just 1,000 units worldwide, so hurry to secure yours and join this exclusive club.
This edition Pentax K-1 Mark II Silver has been designed for users who are discerning about the colour and design of their photographic equipment and provides another layer of fun and pleasure in owning this very special silver camera kit.
The camera body features and specifications are identical with those of the PENTAX K-1 Mark II standard model, aside from the firmware which has been updated. A series of unique serial numbers further differentiate these limited cameras, from 0000001 to 0001000. Three brand new silver edition lenses have also been designed to complement this (and standard black cameras), and are as follows:
• HD PENTAX-D FA* 85mm F1.4ED SDM AW Silver Edition - available January 2021
These top of the line FA* series lenses are yet more exclusive being limited to just 600 copies of each lens.
Pentax K-1 Mark II Silver Edition Full Frame DSLR Camera Kit Specifications
Full Frame CMOS Sensor With AA Filter Free Design
100 TO 819200
SAFOX 12, 33 POINT (25 CROSS TYPE FOCUS POINTS IN THE CENTER)
Wide viewing angle TFT colour LCD, Air-gapless glass. Flexible-tilt.
Built-in GPS LOGGING and ASTROTRACER
Pentax K Mount
SD, SDHC AND SDXC MEMORY CARD
136.5MM x 110MM x 85.5MM
APPROX. 925 (BODY ONLY)
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Digital SLR Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
For photographers who yearn to set themselves apart, the Pentax K-1 Mark II Silver Edition is just the ticket. We are seeing exclusively designed cameras as a growth market as users choose to set themselves apart from their peers by joining a limited edition club. Pentax has taken this one step further with a complete kit, from a silver battery pack and exclusive batteries, to a presentation box which is only available in this edition.
The new silver addition lenses serve to complement the K-1 Mark II Silver body perfectly with a 50mm standard prime and workhorse 70-200mm zoom lens being amongst the most popular for a number of purposes. With a limited release of just 1000 bodies for the entire world, we urge photographers who this kit appeals to hurry and secure theirs now.
- Unique and exclusive silver designed DSLR camera limited to just 1000 models worldwide
- Complementary silver battery grip providing enhanced shooting capabilities
- A range of new silver lenses to accompany this exclusive body
- Novel battery packs also exclusively designed to set this kit apart
- Tried and tested high quality 36.4 MP Full Frame sensor with excellent stills capabilities
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.