HD PENTAX-D FA* 50mm f/1.4 SDM AW Silver Edition Prime Lens
The exclusive limited edition Pentax 50mm f/1.4 FA* Silver Edition lens is limited to just 600 copies worldwide and features the highest pinnacle of optimal performance for full-frame Pentax DSLR users.
HD PENTAX-D FA* 50mm f/1.4 SDM AW Silver Edition Prime Lens summary
To complement the release of the K-1 Mark II Silver Edition camera Pentax has also released this HD PENTAX-D FA* 50mm f/1.4 SDM AW Silver Edition Prime Lens. Providing users with the same pinnacle of optical engineering as the standard black 50mm lens model, this silver edition is limited to just 600 copies worldwide. The fast aperture 50mm prime has garnered a formidable reputation of providing exceptional low light capabilities, beautiful bokeh and sharp images from the 15 glass elements.
Ideal as a general purpose lens the 50mm suits subjects such as street photography, portraits, walk around shooting and more. Secure your copy today as we are certain this limited edition will be sold out in no time.
HD PENTAX-D FA* 50mm f/1.4 SDM AW Silver Edition Prime Lens Specifications
Standard Prime lens
f/1.4 - f/16
Approx. same as that of original lens
APPROX. 106 MM X 80 MM
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Pentax Lenses K mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.