Peak Design Leash Camera Strap Midnight
The minimalist pro featured Leash Camera Strap is available in this Midnight blue and includes one finger adjustment and Peak Design's legendary camera anchor system for secure, lightweight attachment.
Peak Design Leash Camera Strap Midnight blue Summary
The Leash is the most versatile and quick-connecting camera strap in the world. This all-new Midnight Leash packs thoughtful functionality and endless adaptability into an ultra-portable package (also available as the Sage green leash camera strap). Configurable as a sling strap, neck strap, safety tether, and more. Easily adjust length with dual aluminum and Hypalon quick-adjusters, designed to operate with just 1 finger. Connects and disconnects quickly using our unique Anchor Link system, and stows easily in your pocket or bag. Shipped with updated V4 Anchors.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED, NOTHING YOU DON'T
After observing some of the world's greatest photographers use climbing rope and shoelaces to carry their cameras, we saw a need to create a camera strap with maximum utility in a minimalist package. Leash has incredible versatility, and more importantly, zero slop.
Low-profile aluminum/Hypalon quick adjustment system with dual adjusters.
New hardware lets you attach Leash to the bottom of your camera for more configurations.
Comes with our newest V4 Anchor connectors, which hold 200lbs (90kg) each.
NEW ANCHOR SHAPE
Angled shape enables effortless 1-handed connection.
Anchor housing hardware is 25% slimmer.
Strap has increased durability, smoothness, and twist resistance.
Premium materials and redesigned touch/stress points.
QUICK-CONNECTING AND REMOVING
Attach and detach securely, instantly and one-handedly using our patent-pending Anchor Link™ connection system.
SLING, NECK OR SHOULDER STRAP
Instantly reconfigure Leash to adapt to your camera/lens setup, activity, or environment.
Unique aluminum/Hypalon quick adjusters allow 1-finger adjustment. Shorten strap for stable carry during physical activity. Lengthen to access your camera for active shooting.
HUGE RANGE OF LENGTH
Quickly adjustable from 33 inches (83 cm) to 57 inches (145 cm) to fit all body types and carry styles. with dual aluminum/Hypalon quick-adjusters.
WORKS WITH TONS-O-STUFF
SAFETY TETHER FOR CAPTURE
Capture user? Use Leash to prevent accidental drops when your camera is unholstered. Attach Anchors directly to Capture's quick-release plate.
Connect Leash to Field Pouch or Range Pouch to create a lightweight, super-versatile sling bag for on-the-go carry.
NOT JUST FOR CAMERAS
Connect Leash to binoculars, rangefinders, tripods, tools, firearms, and more
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
- Leash camera strap Midnight colour
- 4mm hex wrench
- 4x Anchors (comes with V4 Anchor Update Kit)
- Anchor Mount
- microfiber pouch
Peak Design Leash Camera Strap Specifications
max length: 1450 mm (57.1 in)
min length: 830 mm (32.6 in)
19 mm (0.75 in)
strap: seatbelt-style nylon webbing, anodized aluminum adjuster hardware, Hypalon® and leather accents (leather on Ash only) connectors: glass-reinforced nylon Links with stainless steel springs, 2-layer anti-abrasion woven thermoplastic Anchor cord, thermoplastic Anchor overmolding
unpackaged: 86 g (3.0 oz)
packaged: 104 g (3.7 oz)
Anchor head diameter: 17 mm (.67 in)
Anchor loop length: 43 mm (1.7 in)
ANCHOR MOUNT SIZE
30mm (1.2in) x 20 mm (.79in) x (protusion from camera) 5 mm (.20 in)
strap loops: fits all generation Peak Design Anchors, plus straps up to 13mm (.51 in) wide
Dyneema®-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg), making Leash safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.
Guaranteed for life.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.