Peak Design Micro Anchors 4 Pack Black
The Micro Anchors (4 Pack) in Black colour are universal anchor connectors for additional cameras and devices which fit any Peak Design camera straps so you can securely haul additional devices.
Peak Design Anchor Links 4 Pack Black Summary
Got a camera neck strap that you absolutely love? The all-new Anchor Links will make it even better. Anchor Links are quick-connectors that can be placed on the ends of any standard/OEM camera neck strap, giving it super-fast, ultra secure quick-connection capability. Place the low-profile Anchors on the strap loops of your camera, binoculars, or other devices. Features all-new hardware that's been slimmed down for better performance in a smaller package. Shipped with updated V4 Anchors.
UPGRADE ANY CAMERA STRAP
Works with any standard camera strap with ends up to 12 mm wide, from your brand new OEM strap to your Dad's vintage leather strap he used in college.
Comes with our newest V4 Anchor connectors, which hold 200lbs (90kg) each.
NEW ANCHOR SHAPE
Angled shape enables effortless 1-handed connection.
Anchor housing hardware is 25% slimmer.
SUPER FAST, SUPER TINY
POP-IN, POP-OUT ACTION
Want a strap? Pop it in. Don't? Pop it out. No more fussing with annoying traditional strap attachments. Enjoy the quickness of the Anchor Link connection system with your very own camera strap, including any from Peak Design.
The lightweight thermoplastic-overmolded Anchor disks are smaller than a penny and will never scratch your camera body. They're tiny in comparison to other strap quick-connection systems that use nylon buckles.
SECURE & VERSATILE
Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo. Anchors each hold over 200lbs (90kg) and feature extreme abrasion-resistance.
COMPATIBLE WITH PD GEAR
Anchor Links are the same connection system used on all Peak Design straps, pouches, and even the key tethers on our bags. Anchors can also attach to any Peak Design tripod plate.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 4 x Anchors (includes new V4 Anchors)
Peak Design Micro Anchors 4 Pack Black Specifications
Glass-reinforced nylon Links with stainless steel springs, 2-layer anti-abrasion woven thermoplastic Anchor cord, thermoplastic Anchor overmolding.
Unpackaged: 30 g (1.1 oz)
Packaged: 48 g (1.7 oz)
Anchor head diameter: 17 mm (.67 in)
Anchor loop length: 43 mm (1.7 in)
Anti-abrasion thermoplastic-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg), making Cuff safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.
Guaranteed for life.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.