Peak Design Capture Camera Clip (v3) Silver
This metal anodised finish Peak Design Capture v3 (Clip Only) in Silver has been improved with better materials to easily hold over 90kg camera gear safely and securely with a quick release quick access.
Peak Design Capture V3 (Clip Only) in Silver
Peak Design have redesign the hugely popular Capture Camera Clip with Version 3 Capture Clip in Silver. It is smaller and lighter with a stronger precision machined aluminium finish. The camera clip is incredibly sturdy and has a rock solid locking mechanism that is also Arca-type compatible and features a quick release system.
The clip system is extremely strong and secure, designed to easily carry any camera up to DSLR size and weight (over 90kg) and attaches to a camera bag or carry strap.
This clip only (silver) is designed for those who might need a spare clip for another camera bag or those who already have an existing Peak Design Standard camera plate, a Dual Pro plate or either of the excellent Arca-type 3 Legged Thing Ellie PD in Grey and 3 Legged Thing Ellie PD in Orange. This is also available as the BLACK Peak Design Capture Clip only.
- Redundant security lock prevents accidental release
- 30% lighter, 20% narrower, 20% lower profile than previously
- Instantly access camera with quick release button
- All parts are weatherproof and resist rust and saltwater
- All metal anodised finish
- Embedded grip in backplate for maximum slip resistance
- Can hold well over 90 kg
- Guaranteed for life
What’s in the box
- Capture Camera Clip (Silver)
- 2 x hand drive bolts & 2 x hex drive long bolts
- 1 x 4mm hex wrench
- 1 x microfibre pouch
You can also get this Capture Clip V3 with standard camera plate in Silver.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Straps and Belts|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.