Peak Design DUALplate
The pro Peak Design Dual Plate is compatible with both Manfrotto RC2 and ARCA Swiss and fits and camera with a standard 1/4” tripod mount and made with durable machined anodised aluminium.
Peak Design Dual Plate
The Pro Dual Plate from Peak Design is compatible with Manfrotto RC2 and Arca-type tripod plates and is for use with the Peak Design Capture Clip Black or Silver. The Dual Plate fits in Capture in two different directions and has two loops for Anchors. A new connection screw slot allows more positioning options and prevents interference with lenses, screens and battery compartments for less hassle when carrying.
- Durable Machined anodised aluminium for a smoother, stronger finish
- 2-way Capture compatibility
- Manfrotto RC2 + ARCA Swiss Compatible QR Plate
- Works with PD straps
- Fits any camera with a standard 1/4” tripod mount
- Durable twist-resistant pad provides excellent grip for even the heaviest of pro set-ups
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Straps and Belts|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.