Peak Design Capture Camera Clip (v3) Black
This updated Capture v3 (Clip Only) in Black from Peak Design has been updated with better materials to hold over 90kg of camera gear safely and securely with quick release quick access.
Peak Design Capture v3 Clip in Black
Peak Design have improved the already popular Capture Camera Clip with this Version 3 Capture v3 Clip in Black. It is now smaller, lighter with a stronger construction that has been precision machine finished from aluminium. The camera clip is incredibly sturdy and has a rock solid locking mechanism that is also Arca-type compatible.
The clip system is extremely strong and secure, designed to easily carry any camera up to DSLR size and weight and attaches to your camera bag or carry strap.
This clip only is designed for those who might need a spare clip for another camera bag or those who already have an existing Peak Design Standard camera plate, a Dual Pro plate or either of the excellent Arca-type 3 Legged Thing Ellie PD in Grey and 3 Legged Thing Ellie PD in Orange. This is also available as the Silver Peak Design Capture Clip only.
- Redundant security lock prevents accidental release
- 30% lighter, 20% narrower, 20% lower profile than Capture v2
- Instantly access camera with quick release button
- All parts are weatherproof and resist rust and saltwater
- All metal anodised finish
- Embedded grip in backplate for maximum slip resistance
- Can hold well over 90 kg
- Guaranteed for life
What’s in the box
- Capture Camera Clip (Black)
- 2 x hand drive bolts & 2 x hex drive long bolts
- 1 x 4mm hex wrench
- 1 x microfibre pouch
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Straps and Belts|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.