Peak Design New Standard Plate
The updated Peak Design Standard Plate is machined with a 50% lower profile, fits most ARCA-type tripods, works with Capture Clip in 4 directions and allows for faster lens changes.
Peak Design Standard Plate
The Standard Plate from Peak Design is the camera tripod plate that comes with Capture, Travel Tripod, and Clutch camera strap. A Standard Plate for each camera body is a great idea if you have multiple cameras or bags with Capture attached.
The Standard Plate fits most ARCA-type tripods, fits in Capture in 4 directions and contains 4 loops for connecting Peak Design Anchors. The finish has been updated to be even more durable from machined/anodised construction and has a 50% lower profile design. A new connection screw slot allows more positioning options, preventing interference with lenses, screens, and battery compartments.
- Works with all Peak Design tripods, and fits in most 3rd party Arca tripod heads.
- Faster lens changes with 4 direction insert
- 4 loops for connecting Anchors
- Fits any camera with a standard 1/4”-20 tripod mount
- Durable twist-resistant pad provides grip for even the heaviest of set-ups
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Plates|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.