Olympus FL-900R Wireless Flash
High performance Olympus FL-900R flash in a weather resistant body
OLYMPUS FL-900R WIRELESS FLASH SUMMARY
This high performance flash features a dust, splash and freezeproof construction in a compact and lightweight housing. When combined with the weather sealed cameras from the OM-D series and M.Zuiko Pro Olympus Lenses, you don't need to worry about shooting in harsh environments.
As the flash is equipped with a wireless lightning mode, you can make use of high intensity multi flash photography via wireless control. This enables you to control up to 4 flash groups, to select whether a group fires or not, to compensate for the flash output and to adjust various settings. You can also simply attach the flash to the hot shoe of a camera and use it as the master flash while using the commander function.
The unique Olympus High Res. Shot, Focus Stacking, and Focus Bracketing functions are supported too and shorter shooting intervals than before are now available!
The FL‑900R is equipped with an LED light for movies, which is effective for shooting OM‑D Movies in low light or backlit conditions. Perfect for lenses with a focal length of 12mm (24mm*) or higher.
OLYMPUS FL-900R WIRELESS FLASH FEATURES IN DETAIL
- Flagship flash with a maximum guide number of 58
- Compact, lightweight and weather resistant
- Supports sequential shooting
- Optional wireless flash shooting with the Olympus FC-WR Wireless Radio Flash Commander
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Olympus Fit Flashguns|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.