Nikon Z5 Mirrorless Camera With Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 Zoom Lens Kit
This ultralight kit is ideal for newcomers to Z mount and combines the Nikon Z5 full-frame mirrorless camera and world's lightest Z 24-50mm zoom lens, both packed with features for stills and 4K videoview full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 3017499L
Earn 1549 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Nikon Z5 Mirrorless Camera With Z 24-50mm Lens Kit Summary
The Nikon mirrorless Z system has numerous industry accolades including prestigious Red Dot Design Awards and the Nikon Z5 looks set to continue with the tradition. Newcomers to the system can now choose this kit which combines the Z5 mirrorless body and Z 24-50mm zoom lens ideal for photographers and videographers to move to the full-frame mirrorless Z system. This addition of the world’s lightest ultra compact 24-50mm zoom lens provides content creators with a lens delivering sharp details in a highly portable combination, ideal for wide angle and portrait subjects. The body and lens combination is also available as a kit with the FTZ adapter for photographers with existing DSLR lenses.
Features will appeal to a broad audience and include a 24.3 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, 5 EV stops of VR (vibration reduction) in-body stabilisation and 4K movies. 4K UHD video renders beautiful quality video together with the ability to capture stills images whilst recording. Content creators can also easily capture stunning time-lapse movies in-camera to add to their vlogs and videos.
Users also benefit from a wide ISO range which spans 100-51200 as well as 273 point Hybrid autofocus. The AF system includes accurate Eye-detect and Animal-detect AF. A high resolution, crystal clear 3690k-dot EVF delivers rich visual feedback and realtime camera settings including exposure, ISO and white balance. Dual SD memory card slots offer versatile capture including overflow, stills and movie separation or dual recording for secure back-up of data. Despite being ultra-lightweight, the body is made of tough magnesium alloy and has been weather sealed to keep moisture and dust out. A deep grip ensures excellent ergonomics and Nikon DSLR users will find the body extremely compact and features a familiar button layout.
Nikon Z5 and 24-50mm Lens Kit Key Features
- 24.3 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- 4K UHD video capture
- 5 stops of in-body stabilisation which works with all Z-mount lenses
- Eye-detect and Animal-detect AF system
- Broad ISO range for beautiful images in any lighting conditions
- Built-in Bluetooth and WiFi together with smart phone control
- Kit with the world’s lightest and most compact retracting full-frame zoom lens
Nikon Z5 With Z 24-50mm Lens Kit in More Detail
Viewfinder: Electronic viewfinder, 0.5 in. Quad VGA OLED, approx. 3690k dot. 100% frame coverage, magnification: approx 0.8 x (when using 50mm lens, at infinity, -1.0m)
Shutter speed: 1/8000 to 30 s (Steps: changing to 1/3, 1/2 step is available), Bulb Time, x 200
Continuous shooting speed: Continuous low speed: approx. 1 to 4 fps , Continuous high speed: approx. 4.5 fps Note: Fastest speed in Nikon‘s testing conditions.
ISO sensitivity: Still photography: ISO 100 to 51200, Lo 1, Hi 1 (ISO 50 to 102400 equivalent) Movie recording: ISO 100 to 25600
Autofocus: Hybrid AF (focal-plane phase-detection AF/contrast AF), Lowest AF detection limit: 3 EV (when low light AF is invalid, 2 EV) (at ISO 100, f/2.0 lens is used, at 20C/68F, during still photography using AF-S, low-light AF), focus point (still): 273-point (with single-point AF), Eye-Detection/Face-Detection AF for human and animals is employed (Eye-Detection: during still photography, Face-Detection: during still photography/video, auto-area AF)
Metering methods: Matrix, centre weighted, spot, highlight weighted metering, flicker reduction in still photo shooting is available
Vibration reduction: In-camera vibration reduction
Image processing: EXPEED 6
Recording format: Media: SD card (UHS II support), image format: RAW12 bit/14 bit (lossless compressed), as well as JPEG
Movie: Movie compress method: H.264/MPEG 4 AVC, file format: MOV or MP4, electronic vibration reduction available, movie Log (N Log) output is not available
Video recording pixels/frame rate: 3840 × 2160 (4K UHD): 30p/25p/24p, 1920 × 1080: 60p/50p/30p/25p/24p
Audio: Recording formats: Linear PCM (during MOV setting) or AAC (during MP4 setting)
LCD Monitor: 3.2 in. (3:2), approx. 1040k dot, touch screen, tilting monitor
Battery: EN-EL15c Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Interface: USB connector (Type C: SuperSpeed USB), HDMI micro connector (Type C), external stereo microphone connector, Accessory Shoe
Shutter durability: 1/8000 to 30 s (Steps: changing to 1/3, 1/2 step is available), Bulb, Time, × 200
Dimensions: (W × H x D): Approx. 134 × 100.5 × 69.5 mm/5.3 × 4.0 × 2.8 in.
Weight: Approx. 680g /1 lb. 7.9 oz. (with battery and memory card; without body cap), approx. 590g/ 1 lb. 4.9 oz. (body only)
Other features: Focus shift, diffraction compensation, High-speed frame capture (with AE/AF, when 4K/30p is set: 8MP up to 30fps, FullHD/60p: 2MP up to 60fps)
Power: New EN-EL 15C battery (MB-N10 compatible) and USB power charging with optional USB-C cable
Connectivity: Built in WiFi and Bluetooth with Nikon SnapBridge remote shooting camera control.
Product features in detail
Nikon Z5 with Z 24-50mm Lens (29mm). 1/8th sec. ISO 100. f/4.5
Nikon Z5 with Z 24-50mm Lens (24mm). 1/125th sec. ISO 3200. f/4
Nikon Z5 with Z 24-50mm Lens (24mm). 1/10th sec. ISO 1600. f/4
Nikon Z5 with Z 24-50mm Lens (50mm). 1/125th sec. ISO 640. f/6.3
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Photographers and videographers who have been keen to join Nikon’s full-frame mirrorless system now have the highly competent Z5 camera and Z 24-50mm lens kit as a compelling option. The kit provides content creators with an extremely versatile wide-angle to standard zoom full-frame compact mirrorless system, which is instantly ready to capture stunning images and 4K videos.
The body itself is extremely compact and rugged, made with durable magnesium alloy and includes effective weather sealing for outdoor shooting. Anyone creating content in low light situations will benefit from the high ISO range of 100-51200, together with Nikon’s 5-axis in-body stabilisation system. Autofocus features include near silent and accurate 273 point Hybrid AF with Eye and Animal detect. A class-leading crystal clear EVF also provides realtime shooting information to quickly establish camera settings without removing the eye from the viewfinder. Users also benefit from a flip-out 3.2’’ touchscreen LCD which is easy to use for stills and video, providing 100% coverage with swipe, zoom and tap camera controls.
High quality 4K Ultra HD video is a pleasure to record to either card slot and allows the user to simultaneously capture high resolution stills images. In-camera time-lapses can also be recorded, cementing the Z5 as a true multimedia content creators tool. Smart-phone remote control, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity join USB charging to deliver convenient features and a user-friendly, versatile shooting experience. With so many advanced features we are certain the Nikon Z5 kit will attract a whole new group of enthusiasts to their mirrorless system. The ability to also enjoy exceptional quality NIKKOR S-Line lenses and existing DSLR lenses with an optional FTZ adaptermake for a particularly appealing full-frame mirrorless proposition.
- Kit combining the world’s lightest full-frame zoom lens and compact mirrorless camera body
- Highly effective 5EV stops of in-body image stabilisation which works with any lens
- Silent, fast and accurate AF system which works with advanced Eye-Detect and Animal AF
- Broad ISO range for low noise stills and video recording even in low light situations
- Crystal clear and class leading high resolution EVF with realtime shooting information
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.