Nikon Z5 Camera With 24-50mm f/4-6.3 Zoom Lens And FTZ Adaptor Kit
This kit combines the new full-frame Nikon Z5 camera with the world's lightest Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 zoom lens and FTZ adaptor to mount DSLR lenses for an ultra compact and lightweight mirrorless set-up.
- Extremely compact and lightweight full-frame mirrorless body and lens kit with weather sealing
- FTZ adapter allows seamless integration of existing DSLR F-mount lenses
- Highly competent in-body image stabilisation with 5EV stops of Vibration Reduction
- Fast and accurate autofocus system with Eye and Animal detect AF features
- Beautiful 4K UHD video capabilities which allow users to also capture stills and time-lapse
Nikon Z5 Mirrorless Camera With 24-50mm f/4-6.3 Lens And FTZ Adaptor Kit Summary
The Nikon mirrorless Z system has picked up numerous industry awards including prestigious Tipa, EISA and REDDOT awards and the Nikon Z5 looks set to continue with the tradition. Going one step further, this kit combines everything needed to move from DSLR to mirrorless. It includes the new full-frame Z5 camera with the versatile Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 zoom lens and an FTZ adaptor delivering all of the benefits of lightweight mirrorless photography and videography. The addition of the ultra compact 24-50mm zoom lens provides content creators with a lens delivering sharp details in a highly portable combination, ideal for any wide angle and portrait subjects. The FTZ adaptor seamlessly connects existing F-mount lenses, whilst retaining advanced features which the camera provides.
With a 24.3 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, 5 EV stops of VR (vibration reduction) in-body stabilisation and 4K movies, the Z5 delivers features which will appeal to a broad audience of Nikon users joining the mirrorless ecosystem. 4K UHD video renders beautiful quality movies, together with the ability to simultaneously capturing stills images whilst filming. Content creators can also easily capture in-camera time-lapse movies to add to their vlogs and videos.
Users benefit from a wide ISO range which spans 100-51200 as well as fast 273 point Hybrid autofocus, which includes Eye-detect and Animal-detect AF. A high resolution, crystal clear 3690k-dot EVF delivers rich visual feedback and realtime camera settings including exposure, ISO and white balance. Dual SD memory card slots offer versatile capture including overflow, stills and movie separation or dual recording for secure back-up of data. Despite being ultra-lightweight, the body is made of tough magnesium alloy and has been weather sealed to keep moisture and dust out. A deep grip ensures excellent ergonomics and Nikon DSLR users will find the body extremely compact yet broadly familiar.
Nikon Z5 and Z 24-50mm Lens With FTZ Adapter Kit Key Features
- 24.3 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- 4K UHD video capture
- 5 stops of in-body stabilisation which works with all Z-mount lenses
- Eye-detect and Animal-detect AF system
- Broad ISO range for beautiful images in any lighting conditions
- Built-in Bluetooth and WiFi together with smart phone control
- Kit with the world’s lightest and most compact retracting full-frame zoom lens
Nikon Z5 With Lens And Adapter Kit in More Detail
Viewfinder: Electronic viewfinder, 0.5 in. Quad VGA OLED, approx. 3690k dot. 100% frame coverage, magnification: approx 0.8 x (when using 50mm lens, at infinity, -1.0m)
Shutter speed: 1/8000 to 30 s (Steps: changing to 1/3, 1/2 step is available), Bulb Time, x 200
Continuous shooting speed: Continuous low speed: approx. 1 to 4 fps , Continuous high speed: approx. 4.5 fps Note: Fastest speed in Nikon‘s testing conditions.
ISO sensitivity: Still photography: ISO 100 to 51200, Lo 1, Hi 1 (ISO 50 to 102400 equivalent) Movie recording: ISO 100 to 25600
Autofocus: Hybrid AF (focal-plane phase-detection AF/contrast AF), Lowest AF detection limit: 3 EV (when low light AF is invalid, 2 EV) (at ISO 100, f/2.0 lens is used, at 20C/68F, during still photography using AF-S, low-light AF), focus point (still): 273-point (with single-point AF), Eye-Detection/Face-Detection AF for human and animals is employed (Eye-Detection: during still photography, Face-Detection: during still photography/video, auto-area AF)
Metering methods: Matrix, centre weighted, spot, highlight weighted metering, flicker reduction in still photo shooting is available
Vibration reduction: In-camera vibration reduction
Image processing: EXPEED 6
Recording format: Media: SD card (UHS II support), image format: RAW12 bit/14 bit (lossless compressed), as well as JPEG
Movie: Movie compress method: H.264/MPEG 4 AVC, file format: MOV or MP4, electronic vibration reduction available, movie Log (N Log) output is not available
Video recording pixels/frame rate: 3840 × 2160 (4K UHD): 30p/25p/24p, 1920 × 1080: 60p/50p/30p/25p/24p
Audio: Recording formats: Linear PCM (during MOV setting) or AAC (during MP4 setting)
LCD Monitor: 3.2 in. (3:2), approx. 1040k dot, touch screen, tilting monitor
Battery: EN-EL15c Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Interface: USB connector (Type C: SuperSpeed USB), HDMI micro connector (Type C), external stereo microphone connector, Accessory Shoe
Shutter durability: 1/8000 to 30 s (Steps: changing to 1/3, 1/2 step is available), Bulb, Time, × 200
Dimensions: (W × H x D): Approx. 134 × 100.5 × 69.5 mm/5.3 × 4.0 × 2.8 in.
Weight: Approx. 680g /1 lb. 7.9 oz. (with battery and memory card; without body cap), approx. 590g/ 1 lb. 4.9 oz. (body only)
Other features: Focus shift, diffraction compensation, High-speed frame capture (with AE/AF, when 4K/30p is set: 8MP up to 30fps, FullHD/60p: 2MP up to 60fps)
Power: New EN-EL 15C battery (MB-N10 compatible) and USB power charging with optional USB-C cable
Connectivity: Built in WiFi and Bluetooth with Nikon SnapBridge remote shooting camera control.
Product features in detail
Nikon Z5 with Z 24-50mm Lens Sample images:
Nikon Z5 with Z 24-50mm Lens (29mm). 1/8th sec. ISO 100. f/4.5
Nikon Z5 with Z 24-50mm Lens (24mm). 1/125th sec. ISO 3200. f/4
Nikon Z5 with Z 24-50mm Lens (24mm). 1/10th sec. ISO 1600. f/4
Nikon Z5 with Z 24-50mm Lens (50mm). 1/125th sec. ISO 640. f/6.3
Nikon Z5 with Z 24-50mm Lens Specifications
|Sensor Type||Nikon FX full-frame CMOS sensor|
|ISO range||ISO 100 to 51200, Expandable (ISO 50 to 102400 equivalent)|
|Focus points||273-point Hybrid AF|
|Video resolution||4K H.264/MPEG 4 AVC|
|LCD Screen||3.2 in. 1040k dot, touch screen, tilting monitor|
|Viewfinder||EVF, 0.5 in. Quad VGA OLED, approx. 3690k dot.|
|Lens compatibility||Nikon Z Mount|
|Storage type||SD card (UHS II support)|
|Dimensions||Approx. 73.5mm x 51mm|
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Nikon Z5|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Photographers and videographers who have been waiting to join Nikon’s full-frame mirrorless system now have this Z5 body and Z 24-50mm lens kit as a highly compelling option. The inclusion of the FTZ mount adapter will appeal to existing Nikon DSLR users who want to switch and already have F-mount lenses. The kit provides content creators with a versatile wide-angle to standard zoom full-frame compact mirrorless system, which is ready to head out and create stunning images and 4K videos.
The camera body itself is extremely compact and rugged, made with durable high quality materials and includes effective weather sealing for outdoor assignments. Anyone creating content in low light situations will benefit from the high ISO range of up to 51200, together with the 5-axis in-body stabilisation system. Autofocus features include advanced Eye and Animal detect from the accurate 273 point Hybrid AF, which can be viewed through a class-leading bright EVF. Videographers and stills photographers will find the versatile flip-out 3.2’’ touchscreen LCD easy to use, with 100% coverage, accurate colours and camera focus functions.
High quality 4K Ultra HD video is a breeze to record to either card slot and allows the user to simultaneously capture high resolution stills images. Time-lapse can also be recorded in-camera, cementing the Z5 as a true multimedia content creators tool. Smart-phone camera control, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity join with USB charging and a new high powered EN-EL 15C battery to deliver convenient features and a user-friendly shooting experience. With so many advanced features we are certain the Nikon Z5 lens kit will attract a whole new group of enthusiasts to their system. The ability to also enjoy exceptional quality NIKKOR S-Line lenses as well as existing DSLR lenses with the FTZ adapter make for a particularly appealing full-frame mirrorless solution.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.