Manfrotto Pro Light Frontloader Backpack M
The Manfrotto Pro Light Frontloader Backpack M has 16L of 100% gear storage in the main compartment for all your content creator tools as well as side camera access with a 70-200 lens attached.
- Front and side access to your camera, lens and lens changes with equipment-only storage
- Pack anything from a DSLR to mirrorless or camcorder with a tripod, laptop, drone and accessories
- Extra strong pack with comfortable chest strap and webbing waist belt for additional support
- M-Guard™ Protection System with super slim high density EVA foam with excellent shock resistance
- Included sun/rain cover for extra protection keeping gear cool and dry in any conditions
Manfrotto Pro Light Frontloader Backpack M Summary
The Manfrotto Pro Light Frontloader Backpack M (MB PL2-BP-FL-M) has 16L of 100% gear storage in the main compartment for all of your content creator tools. You also get side access to your camera with an attached lens up to 70-200mm, that also great for quick lens changes. The main compartment fits several spare lenses, a drone and other accessories you need to get the job done. Bring a 15-inch laptop in a dedicated compartment as well as your tripod in the expandable side pocket. Accessories are essential for content and you’ll find various organisational pockets in the large front compartment.
Manfrotto also developed a new M-Guard™ Protection System, which includes thinner and stronger dividers along with shock resistance across crucial areas of the bag. Whether you’re a film maker, Youtube creator or photographer this is one of the most gear-orientated Manfrotto backpacks with 100% equipment storage.
- 100% equipment storage for all 16 litres
- New M-Guard™ Protection System
- Front and side access
- 15-inch laptop compartment
- Front accessory compartment
- Padded EVA thermoformed back panel
- Expandable side pocket for tripod attachment
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.