Manfrotto Pro Light Backloader Backpack M
The Manfrotto Pro Light Backloader Backpack M packs room for a 15-inch laptop, tripod and customisable gear layout for your photo and video gear along with personal items, a rain cover and much more.
- Newly developed M-Guard™ Protection System which is lighter and offers better protection
- Versatile storage for all types of content creation including photo, video and accessories
- Pack a 15-inch laptop, get an included sun/rain cover and travel safe with Travel Sentry® approved lock system
- Weighs just 1.89 kg yet includes an adjustable sternum strap, comfortable padding and loads of space
- Up to 11 litres of equipment storage with 16 litres overall to pack ready for your adventures
Manfrotto Pro Light Backloader Backpack M Summary
The Manfrotto Pro Light Backloader Backpack M (MB PL2-BP-BL-M) includes room for a 15-inch laptop, travel size tripods and has customisable gear layout. This means you can adjust space to fit your photo and video gear along with personal items, a rain cover and accessories. You can quickly switch between various configurations of personal gear and content equipment, making this one of the most versatile Manfrotto backpacks to date.
Manfrotto also developed the M-Guard™ Protection System with modular dividers made of high-density EVA foam that provide excellent shock absorption while keeping a super slim profile.
- 16 litres overall storage configurable to suit personal / equipment requirements
- Newly developed M-Guard™ Protection System
- Front accessory compartment
- Double side tripod connection for travel sized tripods
- Holds a 15-inch laptop
- Adjustable sternum strap height
- Pro-level high performance fabrics and reinforcements
This pro-featured bag also includes SAS-TEC structural reinforcement, high-performance fabrics and a Travel Sentry® approved lock system and is available in smaller sized Pro Light Backloader Backpack S.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.