Manfrotto Pro Light Flexloader Backpack L
The Manfrotto Pro Light Flexloader Backpack L is for content professionals with flexible attachments for tripods, a magic carpet, 3-axis gimbal stabiliser and 17 L of main camera, lens and accessory storage
- Expansive storage with 17 litres of secure space for pro-sized photo and video equipment
- Versatile storage for content professionals to bring tripods, laptop, magic carpet and gimbal stabiliser
- Comfortable backpack with breathable padded EVA back panel, torso adjustment and pivoting waist belt
- Included sun/rain cover in separate compartment to keep gear dry and cool whatever the weather
- Newly developed M-Guard™ Protection System offers excellent shock resistance
Manfrotto Pro Light Flexloader Backpack L Summary
The Manfrotto Pro Light Flexloader Backpack L is designed for content professionals and offers flexible attachments and separate pockets for tripods, a magic carpet and 3-axis gimbal stabiliser. There’s also 17 litres of main camera, lens and accessory storage which will fit a gripped DSLR, mirrorless camera or video set-up to suit your needs. With that level of gear the Manfrotto backpack remains comfortable thanks to a fully adjustable harness system and pivoting waist belt.
Equipment will always be safe thanks to a newly developed high density M-Guard™ Protection System which includes thinner shock resistant high-density EVA foam and protection on crucial areas of the bag.
- Expandable pocket away from main compartment for a gimbal stabiliser
- 15-inch laptop only compartment
- External attachment points for a mix of tripods, magic carpet and other video equipment
- Comfortable waist belt with pivot point connection
- Main compartment holds pro equipment with grips attached
- Extra shock resistant M-Guard™ Protection System
- Accessory compartment on front of pack
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.